Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somalis Are Told to Stop Bickering or Lose Financing

Somalina   

Oba, Sharif Sakin was elected as the speaker of the parliament on Sep 16, 2004 asaga ayaana dhaariyey Abdullahi Yusuf a month later. Waxba isma bedelin. :D

The Zack   

oba hiloowlow;723918 wrote:
^^ well Said.

Zack can u prove ur statement?

Tan kale Cabdulluhi Yusuf markii la dooranaaye Shariif xasan ayaa kow la doortey oo dhaariyey madexweynaha.

Abdiqasim sidoo kale.

Can I prove what duqa? That the presidential elections will be held before the elections of the speaker are held? I thought you were an authentic supporter of the TFG and had its charters memorized by heart LOL. I guess I was wrong, it takes more than 2 years (since Sharif came to office) to fully understand the charter of the TFG.

If you aren't taking my words for it, do one of the two things below:

A. Find the constitution of the TFG and read from it there. - There are two versions of this charter, a summerized one and a detailed version, find the detailed version.

B. Wait til August of this year and watch the elections on Universtal TV.

a president will be elected before a speaker is elected

Bilan,

I believe that Sharif Hassan has classical leadership skills. The current Sharif has no solid stance on any issue. The only good thing he has done since he came to the office is the nomination of Farmaajo.

Throughout the history of Somalia, the Speaker and his deputies have always been elected first and then Presidential elections are held. In this case it will follow the same suite unless we are fooling ourselves?

Somalina   

Right on GD.

The PMs elect the speaker first after that they move on to elect the president. Abdiqasim and Yey tusaale halaga qaato.

The Zack   

Duke,

Unfortunately, they are not going by the history of Somalia this time, they are going by the what the charter says.

Things have changed, rules are being followed this time.

Zack, the process is quite simple. MP’s elect a Speaker and his deputies. Then the Speaker convenes the parliament, which elects the President and then the President is sworn in by the Speaker of the House.

The charter has not changed. Those who want change are like those who are looking to make an illegal extension. Now the UN and Mr Mahiga is running the show, the Somali’s will be told to follow the process and Mr Sakin will not have his cake and eat it at the same time.