Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Al-Shabaab loots Blood from SOS Children’s hospital in Mogadishu

Somalina   

The Al-Qaeda-proxy Al-shabaab militants in Somalia have raided SOS Children’s hospital in the capital Mogadishu and looted 25 plastic containers of blood from the blood reservation department of the hospital which serves for mothers and children, a nurse at the hospital confirmed here on Wednesday.

The Nurse who demanded anonymity because of fears for her safety told AHN that heavily armed militants in a Toyota track raided the hospital late Tuesday and looted the reserved blood.

“In Somalia looting properties was something very common, but to me looting of blood from a hospital Bank was a very surprising experience—we were really shocked by the unprecedented incident” the anonymous nurse noted.

The nurse said that after the incident some ailing women and children were removed from the hospital by their relatives for fear that the militants may take over the whole hospital which is located on the northern edge of the capital where the Somali government forces have not yet reached.

Sources close to the extremist group indicate that over hundred militants including top militia commanders were wounded in heavy fighting last week during battles around Mogadishu.

Al-shabaab’s spokesman for military affairs Sheik Abdi Aziz Abu Musab, whose real name is Artan Mohamed , and militant radio reporterIsmail Salad Guled, who was responsible for the killing of Somali journalists, are among the seriously wounded militants.

The sources say that the militants were retreated from Mogadishu and are now being treated at a mobile hospital built in the Farm of former UAE King Sheik Zayid Bin Sultan Al Nahyan in the Lower Shabelle region.

17_MAY_2011%20copy.jpg

lool, not even a source, so we're going to believe anything as long as its anti-Shabaab? I think if the TFG were accused some of the local ******** relatives on this forum would have something else to say.

Xeefow   

Mad_Mullah;723400 wrote:
lool, not even a source, so we're going to believe anything as long as its anti-Shabaab? I think if the TFG were accused some of the local ******** relatives on this forum would have something else to say.

Always accusing or blaming the media...allow sahal amurahaa. I mean defending Al Shabab...? Come on Son....open your EYES and wax your EARS.

I'm not defending Shabab, I'm just saying. I mean if a 1. anti-shabab person posts 2.anti-Shabab news, from 3.an anti-shabab source (this case is even worse, there is no source), what do you expect me to do?

Lol, maanta waxaa laga wareegi la'yahay Amin arts sawiradiisa. And for many people, sawiradiisay warka ka qaataan, that's how far u've come from the ayah of the quran that tells us to verify the news. It's actually an insult to our intelligence, that someone is expecting us to believe ANY thing this man draw.

Mida labaadna, aslong as someone is "anti" some group, waxaad u malaysaa kooxdaas waxkastoo laga sheego wuu rumaysan, asagoon inyarna dib u fiirin, ama indho cadaalad leh ku fiirin.

Dad waawayn baanu nahay, sawiro nin shakhsi ah uu ku falaado daliil ka adag baanu rabnaa, whether it's a news from Al-shabaab, TFG, Somaliland, Puntland, Azania iyo waxyaalaha badan ee dadka loo qaybiyo.

Jawaabna maaha, "Ala waad difaacaysaa", waxaas andacood baa la dhahaa.