Sign in to follow this  
SAGAL

SHOCKING STORY!

SAGAL   

(I GOT THIS STORY FROM A BROTHER WHOW WAS AT A LECTURE)

On Saturday evening, i went to this Islmic Fndrasing for the Horn Of Africa...basically we were gathering money to help our fellow bothers and sisters who are dying and suffering because of starvation.Well anyways , an Imam from toronto came and gave us a lecture, and withing the lecture he told us a story about Giving in charity!!

k here`s the story

-ONe evening this Sister(Woman) is eating chicken with her husband at supper time, as they were eating, the heard a knock on the door...KNOCK KNOCK....SO the sister is asked to open the door, as she opens she sees this skinny begger, just asking for something to eat,BUT! the husband kicked him out shouting GET OUT' GET YOUR OWN FOOD ect....but still the sister snuck some food and gave it to the begger,

so as the months and years passed by the husband`s life became worst by the day, he sadly divorced his wife and his whole life changed

now for the sister, she remarried to another brother(Man)...So again, one evening the sister and her second husband were eating chicken at their supper time, and they here a knock on the door KNOCK KNOCK....and the sister opens the door. And again she sees a begger, but this time the second husband greets him and give him every single food the begger could carry!! after the begger left, the sister(wife) comes back to her second husband and starts crying really bad, and the second husband asks ``Why are you crying, maybe because we gave every food we had`??`` and the sister replies ``-NO, this beggar was my first husband`` and the second replies afterwards ``-And I was your 1st beggar``

So u see brothers and sisters, Allah turned the whole table around, first it was the 2nd husband that was the beggar at the beginning, but since the 1sdt husband kicked him out, he payed for it, and ended up being a beggar himself, so watch out what you do in this life, and share your wealth!!!!

yeah great story i guess it lets us know that allah does has the power to turn the lives anytime he pleases plus if we don't really help those in need when we are in the same situation we could be treat the same

so thanks for sharin that story

salaama calaykum waraxmatullahi wabarakaatu