Sign in to follow this  
Xeefow

Somali Government Soldier Gains Respect After 20 Years * Heart Warming PICTURE*

Xeefow   

22_MAY_2011.jpg

Wallahi this is a heart warming picture.....I'm happy that our Somali Soldiers gain respect...after 20 years of turmoil in our motherland..........:(

Chimera   

It's such a mystery how a large disciplined army completely disappeared between 1990-1991. Well actually its not that big of a mystery; they were swallowed up by the dark sea of Qabiil, and the result is devastating. I hope the new breed of Soldiers understand their own significance and importance. They together with Somalia's finest(police) will be seen as the surrogate fathers and mothers of our society's many orphans.

Better set a good example.

Xeefoow adeerkaa Barre Hiraale xabsiga Habashida ayaa lagu fara xumeeya maqlay ma runbaa?

Marna Lagos marna Doolow i wonder where will Farmaajos last days will be looooooooool

Xeefow   

Jiiroow Bakaal;722963 wrote:
Xeefoow adeerkaa Barre Hiraale xabsiga Habashida ayaa lagu fara xumeeya maqlay ma runbaa?

Marna Lagos marna Doolow i wonder where will Farmaajos last days will be looooooooool

Do you know me...? And do I know you...? So why are you speaking to me like that...? Why are you mentioning Barre Aden Shire (Hiiraale)? What does this thread got to do with Lagos (Nigeria)? Or a town in Gedo (Dolloow)? Please refrain from emotional outburst....cause I ain't done anything to you....! So just simply discuss Amin Amir's latest drawing....or keep silent...and forever hold your peace LOL.

Chimera;722948 wrote:
It's such a mystery how a large disciplined army completely disappeared between 1990-1991. Well actually its not that big of a mystery; they were swallowed up by the dark sea of Qabiil, and the result is devastating. I hope the new breed of Soldiers understand their own significance and importance. They together with Somalia's finest(police) will be seen as the surrogate fathers and mothers of our society's many orphans.

Better set a good example.

Well said.... :)