Sign in to follow this  
Xeefow

Somali government are closing into Suuqa Bakaraha, Wadada/Jidka Maree'xaan and Baar Ubax.

Saalax   

The Zack i doubt it. Remember Al shabab has many bases such as Kismaayo that also need to be captured otherwise they will keep sending new recruits to Mogadishu to fight.

Xeefow   

The Zack...Brother, listen....this is a forum no need to get personal...let the person be....and just discuss about the topic...rather than the person. Regarding Ayaan Hirsi's action its upto Allah...its none of our business.

The Zack   

Saalax;722994 wrote:
The Zack i doubt it. Remember Al shabab has many bases such as Kismaayo that also need to be captured otherwise they will keep sending new recruits to Mogadishu to fight.

Saalax, capturing Kismayo is a piece of cake sxb. History taught us good lesson. Meesha bahashu ka degi la'dahay waa Xamar. And right now, the people seem to be fed up with the shabaabs. Once the people aren't with you any more, you are pretty much screwed. If this TFG didn't have khilaafka dhexdooda ah, I believe Xamar would've been free today.

EDIT: I am afraid Ina Godane is heading back to his Arab village somewhere in Togdheer :D

Xeefow   

Salaax, whats with the hostility....are you afraid that Somalia will return to its glory days....? Yaaqay...cun cunka dhaaf...lol

Saalax   

The Zack;723000 wrote:
Saalax, capturing Kismayo is a piece of cake sxb. History taught us good lesson. Meesha bahashu ka degi la'dahay waa Xamar. And right now, the people seem to be fed up with the shabaabs. Once the people aren't with you any more, you are pretty much screwed. If this TFG didn't have khilaafka dhexdooda ah, I believe Xamar would've been free today.

EDIT: I am afraid Ina Godane is heading back to his Arab village somewhere in Togdheer
:D

Wa ruunta it seems most of the root of the problem in South Somalia is Mogadishu, hence if it's pacified from extremists and returned to the hands of the sane rational peaceful people the whole south will properly also become peaceful. Bwt Ina Godane is not from Togdheer but a village in Hawdka/Maroodijeex :D .

The Zack   

^Agreed. Where the ef is Maroodijeex sxb? To my knowledge Northwestern Somalia(well, specially your part :)) has two gobols, Waqooyi Galbeed(Hargeisa and co.) and Togdheer (Burco, Buhoodle, and so on). :D

Hey Tigre sister, I warned you about bursting like a balloon.. tell me, when will you get it through your thick skull that calling me michelle bachmann one day and ayan Hirsi the next is not really an insult but what is an insult is a tigre sister who has swollen feet because she is overweight and the reason is because she frequents SOL forums instead of exercising and shedding some of that belly fat...

Sister, I bet my life that inaad i dhali karto but then again, I would let you believe that I'm ayan Hirsi(seing as you want to make your wet dreams about older ladies come through) and teeda kale, soo taa eheed naagtii dhahday Ayan Hirso waaye LayZIE? If i said I was Ms Hirsi Ali, would you expose your excess fat? :cool:

Whenever aan arko adoo isku dhax yaacday, I tell myself, bravo, I must be hitting the right nerves...now fatso, go outside and smell the air, you have been spending way too much time indoors, take advantage of the beautiful weather for once in your life and shed some bounds...only fat people come across as suicidal as I know you to being....soon waxaan maqleenaa adoo 21st floor iska soo riday...

and remember, baby steps.. we dont want you having stroke or something similar...start with 15 minutes walks...

LayZie G...

PS: I'm being generous to you as I'm trying my best not to be a cyber bully, I hear alot of folks take to the extreme by ending their life, you might be one of them. nor do I want to be the cause...but sweetie, you must stay positive..life doesnt end just because your feet are swollen..bye now

Pss: Sweetie, one woman, Hirsi is self-described atheist, she doesnt believe in organized religion, the other, bachmann I hear is an evangelical christian...so I cant be a hirsi and be evengelical at the same time, you silly girl...the other thing about being born Muslim is that we dont follow the words of mullahs like the sheeps aka tigre converts like you swollen feet......PS: only ragga need to be among themselves, tigre sisters should be with fellow tigres, not ragga somalida...;);)

The Zack   

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL now who bursted like a big blood vessel? Ok waan ku dhaafaa haddeer, mar danbe rag sheekeysanyo hasoo dhex gelin. I am not interested in exchanging af-lagaaddo with a convert (to the wrong way). Raali baad ahaaneysaa.

P.s. Good job on defending palestinians on your other thread. You are getting one step closer to come back. Ilaahow kusoo hanuuni.

P.s.s. Why do you call every man you talk to a "sister". Is being female some kind of insult?

Som@li   

The end for Alkbaab is near! Once Mogadishu is pacified, the rest is easy!

Good job Sh Shariif, and Farmaajo, another term for you guys!

Saraakiisha Ciidamada Dowladda KMG ayaa soo bandhigay fariisimo cusub oo ay saaka dagaal kula wareegeen, iyadoo Ciidamada Dowladda ay u muuqdaan kuwo xilligan isku ballaarinayaan degmada Hodan, oo inta badan ay hada gacantooda gashay.

Abaanduulaha Ciidamada Xooga dalka Jen. C/kariin Dhega-Badan oo hogaaminayay dagaalka ayaa sheegay in fariisimo ballaaran ay kala wareegeen Shabaab, isagoo sheegay in Ciidamadooda ay ku jabeen dagaalada.

Jen. Dhega-Badan ayaa sheegay in qorshahooda aanu aheyn inay galaan Suuqa Bakaaraha, hase ahaatee ay doonayaan in dhamaan Magaalada Muqdisho oo idil ka saaraan, isagoo sheegay inay Ciidamada isku xirtaan goobo badan oo ka mid ah degmada Hodan.

Goobaha Warbaahinta la geeyay oo aheyd goobo ay ka muuqdeen daqaradii ay u geysteen dagaalada ayaa waxaa lagu arkayay godod ka qodnaa laamiga hoostiisa oo la isaga dhex gudbayay, sidoo kale Xaafadaha qaar ayaa ahaayeen kuwo dhir badan ka soo baxeen oo Howd isu bedelay.

Meelaha Saraakiisha Ciidamada Dowladda ay soo bandhigeen ayaa waxaa ka mid ah Masjidka Sheekh Cali Suufi, Xaafada African Village iyo Sarihii Bangaariyda oo aheyd goob labadii maalmood ee u dambeeyay laga saari waayay Shabaab, kadib markii ay qoryaha loo yaqaan BKM ay saartaan daarahaas.

Ciidamada AMISOM, gaar ahaan kuwa Brundi ayaa daarahaas durba fariisin ka sameystay, iyadoo daartaas ay tahay mid istiraatiiji u ah fariisimahooda Isbitaalka Xooga ilaa Tarbuunka oo difaac hore uu ugu yahay.

Waxaa kaloo Ciidamada Dowladda ay qabsadeen Xaafada loo yaqaano KPP iyo Hotelkii caanka ahaa Hotel Hodan, oo dhismaheeda ka buuqdeen bur bur baaxad leh oo ay u geysteen dagaalada.

Inkastoo Ciidamada Dowladda ay sameynayaan horumar ballaaran ayaa hadana goobaha maanta ay la wareegeen ay yihiin kuwii ugu muhiimsanaa marka loo eego istiraatiijiyada meelaha laga saaray Shabaab oo aheyd calooshii degmada Hodan.

Dhinaca kale Col. Maxamed Rooble Jimcaale Goobaanle oo ka mid ah Saraakiisha dagaalka hogaamineysa ayaa sheegay inay dagaalka ku qabteen Maxaabiis, isagoo cadeeyay in dhaliyaro laga soo qasbay magaalada Jowhar ay Ciidamada gacanta ku dhigeen.

Ciidamada Dowladda ayaa hada si rasmi uga degay Suuqa Bakaaraha dhabarka dambe, gaar ahaan dhanka Galbeed, taasoo u sahleysa in Shabaab aanay ku sii dhex dagaalamin gudaha suuqa oo la sheegay in dhufeysyo ka sameysteen, sidoo kale dhanka Al-Baraka ayay Ciidamada qeyb ugu jiraan, halkaas oo ay doonayaan inay uga sii gudbaan Isgoyska Black Sea iyo Baar Ubax oo ah Isgoysyada aadka muhiimka ugu ah gelida Suuqa Bakaaraha.

Qorshaha socda ayaa ah mid lagu go'doominayo Suuqa Bakaaraha oo Dowladda KMG horay u sheegtay inay u aheyd Shabaab saldhig ay ka duulaan tagaan, hase ahaatee waxaase la ogeyn sida uu noqon doono Mustaqbal suuqa oo ahaa ganacsiga ugu weyn Soomaaliya tobanaankii sano ee u dambeeyay, balse xilligan isu bedelay Furun dagaal.