Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

Somaliland should annex for the rest of Somalia....

I know they can do just less than in two weeks... so lets count to 14 days, bring it on :

Somaliland military the new power of the horn.................

110518123526_somaliland_pics9_926x521_bb

225913_1923972372833_1047825204_32165534

225913_1923972412834_1047825204_32165535

225913_1923972452835_1047825204_32165536

225913_1923972492836_1047825204_32165537

229338_1923927091701_1047825204_32165497

43-600x450.jpg

42-600x450.jpg

36-600x450.jpg

213-600x450.jpg

Leezu   

I think this is something the Somaliland people should strive for, instead of seceding they could establish themselves as the government of the whole of Somalia with Hargeisa as capital and bring peace and security to the south so they can rebuild Mogadishu and the other cities with some assistance from Somaliland.

The problem is tho that the meaning of their flag and they should invent a new one for all of Somalia. But I doubt this will ever happen and I doubt that Somaliland army can take on Puntland army and then go for Al Shabaab and TFG AMISOM jareers would probably stop them because they want to see Somalia split.

1. New power of the horn? Thats why they are getting trained by the Ethiopians lol. You're getting trained by the same people that got their asses kicked by Shabaab.

2. All those pictures show are infantry with Ak-47's, be ashamed of yourself. Evebn Somaliland sponsored Shabab look better:

1_962525_1_34.jpg

dhoolatus%20shabaab%20(8).JPG

Hargeysa wider avenue kuma yaalo miyaa? Jidka lagu gaardinaayo jid gaardis iyo wax la mid ah loogu tala galay ma'aha. I see privately owned guryo, and there is no space between kuwa gaardinaayo iyo guryahaas.

Hargeysa also needs officially planned and planted trees. Those naturally grown haphazard, qurac-like geedo waa too wild for a town, let alone an aspiring city.

risomcal.gifrisomcal.gifrisomcal.gif

Thankful   

I await the day when we starting posting pictures of developmental projects and other non-violent signs of progress.

Enough with the "we have more weapons than you do" nonesense.

We should continue to arm ourselves and expand our army and even built a much larger army Thank you cigaal and rayaale for your efforts But that army will not be used to invade Somalia or our brothers in Djibouti. but only to protect Somaliland and Ethnic Somalilanders in Ethiopia in the near future.

Leezu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;722543 wrote:
We should continue to arm ourselves and expand our army and even built a much larger army Thank you cigaal and rayaale for your efforts But that army will not be used to invade Somalia or our brothers in Djibouti. but only to protect Somaliland and Ethnic Somalilanders in Ethiopia in the near future.

What the hell is an ethnic Somalilander?lol No such thing. The only ethnicity existing in Somalia and Soomaali Galbeed is Somalis.

Thankful

I await the day when we starting posting pictures of developmental projects and other non-violent signs of progress.

Insha'allah! We have the capability with a stable government that works for the development of Somalia as a whole, then we could see rising cities and our own Frankfurt/London/Milano/Paris/Tokyo etc. looking cities.

Xeefow   

LOL....forgot about annexing Somalia...can Somaliland even annex Buhodle? LMAO.....to much pride can indeed make people STUP1D

^^^ Xeefow ***** baad tahay. Buhoodle civilian baa jooga, markaa in la laayo oo la qabsado xal maaha.

Laakiin waad ogtahay Somaliland army Laascaanood oo ka wayn inay laba cisho kula wareegtay.

Ta kale Buhodle maxaa laga qabsadaa dadka jooga iyagiibaaaba qaajo u dhimanayee.