Sign in to follow this  
Ms MoOns

Internet browsers

Ms MoOns   

Hiya dear fellow Solers,

I was just wondering ...

Which internet browsers do you guys find best working, as in fast and convenient for every day use?

I've tried Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome so far ...

Cheers!

Google chrome crashes too much and slows down your computer. In fact, my late laptop's blue screen episodes did not start untill I had installed the cursed google chrome. I know of another person whose pc was killed by google chrome.

IE is slow compared to the other two.

Firfox is simply the best and without fault. Especially firefox 4 is fast and it has to be the best browser around.

I use both Safari and firefox. They both have their uses and wouldn't bother with anything. Though Firefox says they are faster (mostly blocking all flash media which I find more annoying then helpful) its actually not in my experience. Be that as it may, Firefox is better with add-ons and ad-blockers. Also, make sure to disable ad blockers on sites that you trust and want to support but use it on sites you use but contain far too obnoxious ad content. Hope that helps.

Ms MoOns   

^^Thanks both,

I've stopped using Internet Explorer long time ago.

Then I started using Google Chrome, which I thought was perfect, until it started to crash at times. Highly annoying.

Firfox is simply the best and without fault. Especially firefox 4 is fast and it has to be the best browser around.

@ OdaySomali: Switched to Mozilla Firefox 4 a few days ago. Will check it out and see if it really comes up to its expectations.

I use both Safari and firefox. They both have their uses and wouldn't bother with anything. Though Firefox says they are faster (mostly blocking all flash media which I find more annoying then helpful) its actually not in my experience. Be that as it may, Firefox is better with add-ons and ad-blockers. Also, make sure to disable ad blockers on sites that you trust and want to support but use it on sites you use but contain far too obnoxious ad content. Hope that helps.

@ Naxar: Thanks for the tip walaal :D

Would you recommend Safari as well?

Cheers!

I am browsing this on Google Chrome. Way better than the explorer. I hope someone comes up with a Somali Browser someday (unless there is one out already).