Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

The UK Government says NOOOOOOOOOOOO

General Duke;721767 wrote:
^^^ I pity the individual who is defending the British colonization of his land and subjugation of his people. I forget we are dealing with an individual whose very leaders believe themselves to be the Orphans of the living Queen of England.

What term describes when a sarcastic proclamation like the one below is actually true?

General Duke;721761 wrote:
^^^ I apologise, for I know nothing of History..

I believe it's called 'irony'.

^^^No my boy, Edna Adan told the world that she and other secessionist hold true that the Queen of England is their long lost mother.

Its is ironic though that it is Great Britian that has rejected you so.

Somalina   

I don't know why you're wasting your time with the uninformed gullible masses that have been spoon fed daily with anti-Somalia hate propaganda.

I was initially amused, but now I'm actually pretty sad for the two of you. I mean, it's understandable for people not to know things, and, or hence, to get certain facts wrong, but being willfully ignorant is a completely different thing. I'm now finished with this thread, but among the bemusing things I've learned from it include: Somaliland was a colony, protectorates don't get independence, and an internet meme works as evidence! I'm sure I would find far more bemusing ones if I push you bit more, but I've better things to do. Peace.

Liibaan   

People of Borame and Awdal Showing their support for United Somalia and Awdal State of Somalia " Long Live to Awdal State, Down to Somaliland"

Shacabka Borame iyo Awdal oo Muujiyey Taageeradaweyn ee u hayaan Midnimada Somalia iyo Maamul Goboleedka Awdal State, Ayaga oo dhawaaqaya " Awdal State Hanoolado,Guusha Yaaleh Awdalland, Hadhacdo Somaliland, Hadhimato Somaliland"

Snapshot-26.jpg

Snapshot-19.jpg

Snapshot-20.jpg

Snapshot-18.jpg

Snapshot-12.jpg

Snapshot-15.jpg

Snapshot-18.jpg

Som@li   

What about the Somali history before "90 years of slavery"? I am saddened that freedom fighters from this region are long gone, and if they were alive would give them DOUBLE heart attack, this is a major problem for secessionists, the self hate, why some try to reinvent history, selective memory This is a huge problem when the dark history, the humiliation, the slavery , the brutality of the British colonials, are not well archived, not taught in schools, are forgotten but instead their major enemy is Somalis.

Ibtisam   

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: This thread is truly sad and comical. Sadly it illustrates the distance between people, who for the most part may as well speak different languages. There is nothing special about sharing an ethnicity or even religion if the level of hate and hostilities blind you to this level. Let it go and breath;

The fact is IF Somaliland become independent, by the time it has an impact most of us will be old or dead, IF it is not recognized and Somalia improves and they successfully function together, again we'd be dead or too old to experience its reward or otherwise. If the current status of events remains [which seems likely for the foreseeable future] the least we could do is develop a system of tolerance and some sort of hope that maybe long after us being simply Somali will mean something.

you koonforians need to realize you r beggers compared to us somalilanders. y wud we wan to unite with homeless people?

if somalia was a woman, she'd be a skinny, dark like wesley snipes, malnurished woman with mosquito sized breasts. if somaliland was a woman, she'd be a toned, caramel colored woman with healthy C cups and growing breasts.

now u kno why we cant united with u.

Freedom   

^^^ Good points. These lots that hate people Somaliland but yet want us at the same time. Sick people i say lol