Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

The UK Government says NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Somalina   

General Duke;721687 wrote:
^^^Why the need to become independent if it was not a colony of the British? Come of it lad.

"The protectorate" was never placed under the administration of the Colonial Office. The British never occupied the Northwestern regions of Somalia. lol

I'm going to the library now. lol

General Duke;721693 wrote:
^^^If it was a unique
90 years of being protected,
why did you chose indepdence and Somalia? Give us a break. Also there never was anything called Somaliland. It was Hargaysa that the Republic of Somalia and the flag first became independent and the union was formed 4 days after..

Let ask you a question first: why should I take you seriously? Everything you have said so far suggests that I shouldn't. You thought Somaliland was a colony (which is historically inaccurate) and asked as to why a protectorate would get independence (painfully ridiculous question, if one understands the meaning of 'protectorate'). And now you're claiming there was never as such thing as Somaliland, another historically inaccurate claim, with bunch of other ridiculous stuff? I'm sorry, but I don't believe engaging an argument with (or explaining things to, for that matter) someone that ignorant can ever be productive!

Somalina;721697 wrote:
"The protectorate" was never placed under the administration of the Colonial Office. The British never occupied the Northwestern regions of Somalia. lol

I'm going to the library now. lol

I hope you realise that you didn't make much sense there. If it was meant as sarcasm, then you must have a grotesque grasp of the concept.

General Duke;721734 wrote:
^^^She said enjoy yourself lad.. You are on a roll.

Off-topic, but I've just noticed your postcount, and I can't contain a laugh! Seriously, and this is not a rhetorical question, why didn't you invest the energy you made with the 33,000+ posts in learning about things that you obviously care about (based your posts in this thread and elsewhere), like the history of the Somali people?

^^^I don’t know much, but what I know is that Hargaysa and its people were brutally colonized and subjugated by the British and it only gained its dignity when it became part of the Independent Republic of Somalia.

I have also noticed that you are as lazy as the secessionist cause itself. You have been a member since 2008 and only posted 47 times? No wonder the secessionist will never get recognized.

^^^ I pity the individual who is defending the British colonization of his land and subjugation of his people. I forget we are dealing with an individual whose very leaders believe themselves to be the Orphans of the living Queen of England.

By all means go on.