Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Odinga damends TFG recognition for Gandi's state

Somalina   

:D

Max’ed Cabdi Gaandi oo dhawaan sheegtay inuu wakiil uga yahay dowlada Faransa Geeska Afrika ayaa maanata waji gabax kala kulmay goobta uu ka dhacayo Shirka ay soo wada qaban qaabiyeen hogaamiye Gudoomiyaha Baarlamaanka Soomaaliyeed shariif Xasan iyo Mahiga.

Gaandi oo saakay isu soo diyaariyay inuu ka qeyb galo shirkaasi ayaa waxaa laga xirtay albaabka xaruntii uu ka dhacayay shirka, isagoona kolkuu goobta gaaray ku dooday inuu yahay waxa uu ugu yeeray madaxweyne Gobaleedka Maamulka Azaaniya.

Ilo xog-ogaal ah ayaa waxa ay u sheegeen baidoanews in Gaandi kolkii uu ku hungoobay ka qeyb galka shirkaasi inuu dib isaga laabtay hotelkii uu ka daganaa Nairobi, waxaana iminka uu ku mashquulsanyahay sidii uu ula xiriiri lahaa Agusitine Mahiga uuna uga dhaadhicin lahaa in loo ogolaado ka qeyb galka shirka,

Liqaye,

On the issue of alshabaab and its role in Somalia, I had presented my take on it in a different thread. In reality (and you know this) alshabaab does not need a power transfer in the south. For it is the POWER in the south. Anyways, it is not really fitting the Liqaye I knew to deduce from my mocking of Nairobi Conference agenda general, attributable policy stance.

The argument that Azania is good in spite of it being a foreign puppet because other Somali entities are also puppets is intellectually economical, to put it mildly. Why would one want to support something that only exists in name, and risk introduce another complicating layer into an already complex political equation? Azania is not analogous to tfg, for tfg despite its flaws is composed by all Somalis and was resultant of long, tedious deliberation however foreign, and distant the venue might have been. It is not analogous to other maamuul gobeleed either, for other regional entites at least the serous ones are all the product of local consultative process and still enjoy a broad support on the ground.

That I think it is nonstarter is not to oppose the good professor. Mr. Gandhi has a role to play, but in Jubbooyinka he is rearenging the deck of a sinking titanic. And by the way, if you see the old professor iqra'i salaami calayhi minnii