Sign in to follow this  
Nur

The Blind Man Who Showed Me the Way

Nur   

Nomads

As of this writing, hundreds of thousands of Somalis are in dire need for your assistance. Please uplift their spirits by giving a helping hand

Justify the value of your existence on earth, Give a little of yourself for a worthy cause, the Internally Displaced, The Orphans, Widows, the poor, and your own needy Qaraabo.

Nur

Johnny B   

Sheikh Nuurow,

With all due respect for both you and the alleged and unquestionably worthy cause of giving, but, How does one justify supporting a philosophy of war in Somalia while campaigning and giving the victims of the very war one supports.

Sorry for the language, but for me,its like being a devoted "Chili con carne" eater and an equally devoted campaigner against ************* at the same time.

~~`why would johnny b show any concern about giving or war in somalia...........

he/she should atleast conclude on the search of the reason behind his/her existence on earth.

i bet he/she would not question whether i exist, lol

Nur   

JB

You write:

With all due respect for both you and the alleged and unquestionably worthy cause of giving, but, How does one justify supporting a philosophy of war in Somalia while campaigning and giving the victims of the very war one supports.

JB

I support preservation of peace and happiness, I get my dose of happiness from assisting others, either by giving advice through this medium, or lending a helping hand of assistance, but never in aggression nor in causing pain. This outlook is the child of my firm belief in justice and freedom, and I have espoused it for a long time. The problem is that there are others who oppose peace and happiness, because it conflicts with their greedy policies, and as a result they impose their forceful will on other peoples who cherish their freedom to worship their maker and who are suffering for no crime other than saying Allah Alone is Our Master.

I also champion benevolence, tolerance and building of bridges of understanding between faiths and cultures. Furthermore, I believe that if we all agree on and champion universal peace, that more and more people will discover the beauty of Islam denied to them due to the artificial confusion that is created by the blatant aggression and media vilification of Muslims who have lived a peaceful lives in their own countries between themselves on one hand, and between them and adherents of other faiths.

Its because of greed driven wars that many people are poor, hungry, homeless or in permanent suffering. These people need our charitable hand to alleviate their pain and suffering regardless of their faith and race, and I subscribe to the philosophy of helping others and alleviating their plight any which way I can.

I thus pray for a lasting peace, with myself first, and for all mankind on earth.

Nur

Muriidi   

To go fastforward in life, go slow for others

what seperates muslims from others is :

they're all in love with someone .. ask any muslim he/she has some sort of love-story ..

what seperates muslims from others :

that love story is not confined to duniya .. it is to be continued in the afterlife !

-- may walaal caashaq/jaceel .. aduun loogama salgaaro ..

basil_thai_fm.jpg

Nur   

Nomads

Its Ramadan, the month of giving. Give a little of yourself, your wealth, your health, your ideas to help fellow man on planet earth no matter what part of the world you find yourself in.

Nur

baarakalaahu fiika walaal nur

waxaad i xasuusisay xadiiskii nabiga '' unaxariista kuwa dhulka jooga waxaa idin naxariisan kuwa cirka jooga '' sadiis micnihiisu saa ahaa .