Sign in to follow this  
Malika

Mark Gungor - Men's brain and Women's brain

Chimera   

I recognize the "nothing box", what else would explain my brothers and I; late Saturday night viewings of Wild life documentaries and Teleshopping ads, with our mouths wide open, and thoroughly enjoying this vegetable state? This used to annoy the heck out of our mum, and now I know why.

The systemization of the brain he referred to in the form of "boxes" is very interesting, though I visualised it as a hallway full of doors. Studying would be one door, working another, love-family-friends another, Gym another, Writing another, Internet another, etc. I close each one before going to next. If some are open at the same time, I malfunction and run to my "nothing box".

Chimera   

This is a good one. I don't think I would be able to maintain a healthy relationship with a woman that obliterates my ambitious dreams through words. She would instantly become an object I like to avoid at all times, instead of my best friend, which is what your wife is supposed to be:

This guy sure has us all figured out!:cool:

Aaliyyah   

^hahaha too true! My friend called me teh other day and was telling me how marriage lasts two weeks where shes at..!..um like two weeks.?..I think ppl are getting more self centered or childish abt the whole marriage thing! Anyhow, I love this guy we def need someone like him in the community..

or better yet you can give me any day a somali younger version of him :D

I loved the video Adam posted the other day..abt him telling guys to make the bed, fix the table, and stuff like that! how sweet a dude who actually does that instead of being a lazy a***..

salaam

samonia   

I loved the video Adam posted the other day..abt him telling guys to make the bed, fix the table, and stuff like that! how sweet a dude who actually does that instead of being a lazy a**

Aaliyyah taa waan ka qoostay lol

this vid explains alot, now i know that guys are not like that just to spite us ....

Aaliyyah   

lol I agree that women and men are different but I still think men should put some effort to change like this man adviced them..so dont let them be excused just because u realized they dont do this on purpose...get them to change lol..

hana quusan abaayo macan..somali waxay dhahada qof nool oo ku hortaagan lagama quusto.lol