Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

SSC LIES: Busted Again

Malika   

^Loooool@ change your voice to someone famous - so the software immitated the likes of Kahin? ..:D

Maa waxaad naa ledahaay that SL officials have very sophisticated technology and they cant be traced nor tapped??

Ibtisam   

^^Also I am not sure Ina Kahin qualify's as someone famous.

Warya JB, I have not looked at the website you posted but ma waxaad na leedehey Prad Pitt iyo Kahin and Silannayo share the same pages as famous people?? Baal ka sheeka adiguba? :D :D

Famous is not those in the UK or USA dee ........... are u saying Siilaanyo is not famous ?? :D

All what u need is to get their voice from previous speeches/interviews ,, then it is done.

A_Khadar   

Che-

U sheek JB how the voice changer works.. the dude wardheer ku qoray xitaa u malayn maayo inuu voice changer ka fahmay siduu u shaqeeyo..

Anyway, this is a real recording from the mentioned men and needless to say that this was an ssc spy/intellegent work but rather an odinary guy having a good time just fooled all these so called s/l officials. So what is important here is that after all s/l leaders are not more than bunch of clanist group who have nothing beyond a clan agenda. Allow noo astur ceebteena..

Where is NG?

JB, why cant you prove that this is indeed the software used to alter the voices of your enclave's leaders? All you have to do is take Sheikh "Dalxis" or "Imam" Farole's voices, put 2+2 and whoolah. I bet they are famous too!! That should all clear the confusion, no?