Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

Shall we forgive these man `?

STOIC   

Why not? They seem sincere in their apology.This should be a lesson to any youngster who is entertaining open flirtation with the Al-Shabab terror group....Allah akbar! We thank Allah the almighty in guiding these folks to the right path of stopping aggressions against their on people...This should be a good propaganda tool for the government to warn younger people and their families....

Showqi   

STOIC, Sorry this people don't deserve naxariis. If you give pardon to every killer and murderer! when and who are you going to apply to the law. I would say put them all in prison untill things are sorted out. Dadka Soomaaliyeed maanta waxay u baahanyihiin sharci xuquuqdooda iyo amaankooda ilaaliya. Ma aha wakhtigii dambi dhaaf iyo cafis loo fidin lahaa Axmaq kasta oo dadka rayidka aha xasuuqay xoolahoodana xoog ku qaatay.

Teeda kale bal fiiri sida dhakhsaha badan ee aad cafiska ugu fidinayso dadkan. Maanta ayaa la soo qabqabtay adiguna waxaad diyaar la tahay in aad hore ka cafiso.

Liqaye   
I am with showqi on this one, we must be very careful and a full demobilization and reducation program must be created for these people.

STOIC   

Showqi...I see your point.If there is enough resources and logisticss to prosecute them then I'll be happy to see pay their dues to the public...I think this can also serve as a good propaganda tool for the government...I just hate Al-shabab....

ANWAR   

Jacaylbaro;701363 wrote:
This is actually old news ....................

^^yes I found that out after I posted it

but should we forgive such men, no matter when they surrender??