Sign in to follow this  
isqarxis

Xaabsaade in Kalshaale and Dams have been demolished

Ibtisam   

I am pis*sed off that someone was stupi*d enough to demolish a dam and water holes in a region where there is severe water shortage and draught. What kind of mind frame must someone be in to do that. It is just crazy and unjustifiable- SSC and SL would be bloody ridiculously xasid and stupi*d to demolish the avenue of resources. Uuuf iyo shidhouse.

I have not read the article- just going by the title.

Ibtisam   

I can't the whole thing wa flashing ADVERT, it hurts my eyes!! :eek: Plus it is in somali.

Ya assey the water holes and dam warya? Tell the truth and shame the devil!

Saalax   

*Ibtisam you are not the only one who is pis*sed off. There is nothing we can do though the clan this berkado's concerns (Beesha Qorilugud) have accepcted the outcome from the Sland government even though it was xaq daro . They did it to keep the peace.

*Ibtisam;698398 wrote:
I am pis*sed off that someone was stupi*d enough to demolish a dam and water holes in a region where there is severe water shortage and draught. What kind of mind frame must someone be in to do that. It is just crazy and unjustifiable- SSC and SL would be bloody ridiculously xasid and stupi*d to demolish the avenue of resources. Uuuf iyo shidhouse.

I have not read the article- just going by the title.

This is better than clan war and more bloodshed. This is time tested solution for Somali clan land disputes. I bet Siilaanyo compensated the bore hole owners.

Malika   

^The conflict with bore holes arent something new to Somalis in Hawd dee, so I agree with Ibti it will be ****** to demolish the watering hole just to solve a dispute that was far more then the usual water hole dispute...