Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Dr.Faroole “Dadkayaga Lama Xasuuqi Karo Si Rasmi Ah Ayaan U Difaacaynaa”

^^^He means Hargaysa-Burco-Berbera traingle when he mentions peaceful country. Since many have died in Cayn and there is heavy fighting there it matters not to him hence the slip..

Liibaan   

General Duke;696556 wrote:
Liibaan InaAdeer we already had this discussion, you are brave when you see your kinsmen and scared of the secessionist.

You talking about Warlord Faroole and his pirate militia who are brave to wage war against SSC freedom fighters, and the same time Warlord Faroole and his militia fear and scared to death when it comes to snm secessionists, in 2007 Puntland they run away from Las Anod without a war and one bullet fired, shame on puntland militia

As we speaking now there is war ongoing between brave SSC freedom fighters and snm militia Kalshaale. Alhamdulilaah the brave SSC freedom fighters defeated snm militia freedom the second within month. Today, again Warlord Siilaanyo failed to capture Kalshaale for his subclan.

The fact that I wont beat you up since you are my cousin does not mean you should take advantage of that.

Warlord Faroole and militia are waging war against SSC people, pl militia is taking advantage of this current satiation, when people of SSC are fighting snm militia . Warlord Faroole is wrongfully accusing SSC people and freedom fighters “terrorists”, to get support from Melez and Ethiopia.

Duke is blindly supporting his uncle warlord Faroole , and Duke is against SSC freedom fighters without a reason

However I am here to help you with the secessionist so dont be so scared ok cousin.

Tell your uncle warlord Faroole to stop his war against SSC people first, snm militia is constantly attacking innocent people of Buhoodle, Kalshaale and SSC, and SSC freedom fighters are doing their best to defend people and land. Sadly NO Help is Coming from Puntland side (Mudug, Nugaal and Bari) .

^^^Again you seem to be focused on your cousin and not on those laughing as they send mortars into our villages. Dont worry my brother we shall overcome this thing and bring order to CAYN, the secessionist know they cant face us and XaglaToosiye's group have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt they are unable to rescue a stranded goat.

You heard the leader, enough of the SNM filth, Puntland will make its move in a time of its chosing with clear objectives to clear out the secessionists filth from all our villages.

The Future is bright, the future is Puntland

Somaliland is a peaceful country i stand my point Seylac is peaceful borama is peaceful gabiley is peaceful arabsiyo is peaceful Hargeysa is peaceful berbera is peaceful burco is peaceful oodweyne is peaceful salaxlay is peaceful ceerigabo is peaceful badhan is peaceful dhahar is peaceful qurilugud is peaceful laascanood is peaceful xudun is peaceful , the only place were the insurgents try destabilize the region is the southern section of the buhoodle district.

Liibaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;696558 wrote:
Come on i am curious now Anigu fahankeygu aad bu u sareya 20 sannoh anigu nabad baan ka shaqeyneye,, laakin Mr farooole he is the one who is declaring war against a peaceful country but we shall see

Warlord Siilaanyo only knows how create wars, Somalidiid clan militia is violent, and criminal mafia group.

What peace you talking about mr somalidiid, didn't your clan-warlord Siilaanyo declare war on SSC people, 1 week ago, and your snm clan militia attacked twice people of Kalshaale, Buhoodle and SSC twice in this month only. Both times were defeated your snm clan militia by SSC freedom fighters.

People of Galkacyo and Garowe held demonstration today to show their support for SSC people, and they pressured and forced Warlord Faroole to talk about the situation in SSC and mass murder by snm militia in Kalshaale.

His people of course, you know its resonates. The atmosphere has changed already, Puntland tried to reason with the SNM but alas they want to remember 1988 all over again...