Sign in to follow this  
Mareeg Girl

How old is everyone?

Ms MoOns   

Mareeg Girl;695939 wrote:

Mis MoOn: how does it feel to not be a teenage anymore?.:confused:

I don't know about you, but I've always felt older than my actual age ^^ So turning 20 didn't really affect me mentally.

To be honest, it's just a figure. You are as young or as old as you feeeeel. ^^ Embrace it. Being 20 yes makes you an adult, but if you already felt/behaved like one, not much difference then innit? looll.

My two cents for today ^^

P.s. am back to being silly Ms Moons, there's only a certain amount of seriousness I can take in a day. ^^

Mis MoOn:

i am thinking that hitting 20 won't really affect me in any major way , but .

it scares me that soon I won't be able to get away with the things I can get away with now. i don't know if i want to stop some of the silly things that i do right now. I am enjoying my remaining teenage life while it last even though the changes from being 19 to 20 usually go unnoticed!...;)

Wyre: Xiteer mataqanid wax laga wado?:confused:

Ms MoOns   

Mareeg Girl;696552 wrote:
Mis MoOn:

i am thinking that hitting 20 won't really affect me in any major way , but .

it scares me that soon I won't be able to get away with the things I can get away with now. i don't know if i want to stop some of the silly things that i do right now. I am enjoying my remaining teenage life while it last even though the changes from being 19 to 20 usually go unnoticed!...
;)

Then don't stop abaayadiis, just 'cause you're twenty all of sudden, doesn't mean it has to be a life change. From the outside, people might expect you to behave in a certain way, quit the immaturity and all the sillyness that goes with being a teenager, but don't let that bring you down, you should always stay the same from the inside. Who said sillyness is only for teenagers? looll, I've seen grown azz people act as if they've never left that part of their life. You shouldn't either, if that's who you are. Just balance it out.

Personally, I did become more mature in a certain way last year, right before my 20th birthday, more of circumstances at the time, so I can't really say turning 20 has changed me into being who I am now.

I would say, it's more circumstances/experiences that turns you into being an adult/mature, not a certain age. ^^

Just go with the flow, and don't think about it too much.