Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Big Fat Gypsy Weddings

Mac mac kor iyo sideways Juxa. I love them too. Seriously how they walk in that thing still amazes me. how about those little girls coming out parties?

And the crazy outfits, music etc??? The whole show is an anthropological study waiting to happen.

Juxa   

imagine if fat somali brides were made to wear those dresses, some of the fat rolls will actually fall off in the process no?

the kids hmmm they are groomed to be married y!ck

But that’s the whole thing. They’re so groomed into that lifestyle its shocking. But part of me also think well who are we to judge. But then again there certain practices that are just…..well shocking. For example the grabbing thing. It looks violence and borderline rape. But should we judge? How about the whole sexualisation of young girls at a really young age? But then again they’re not allowed to drink, go out without permission etc and is that a good thing or bad? And where/how do the men generate the income to sustain that life style? They drive amazing cars and are able to throw lavish weddings….how do they finance that. Leaving up to the stereotype hence stealing etc or do they actually work? How about the bear knuckle fights?

Somali women hahahahaha. Honey Somali women get fat and start resembling their furniture after they get married not before. So I think they will be able to pull it off without spilling out of the dress. If they possessed the confidence to wear them. They require a hell a lot of body confidence/craziness to pull.

Juxa   

i thought about that too, how do they afford all those lavish parties, living in caravans? and the dresses are made to order and could take hundreds of hours to sew and put all those sparkles in.

Juxa   

abaayo the fatness to you carry pre-wedding lee guriga la tagee! dieting like mad and slimming to resemble cinderella waaye sheekadooda

Juxa   

imposed by none other than women themselves grrrrrrrrrrrr

will men grow hair for their bidaar by wedding day waa maya. will they loose the belly by miracle waa maya?

then why should we subject ourselves to so much suffering

Well my dear; women love nothing but to judge and pass comment on other women. The concept of yayasisterhood has long deserted us. Come to think of it we do quite a lot of things for the benefit of our pavement judges. Not to mention guard the practices that chain us to subjugation. Let’s not go there please. The worse day of my life was the day I truly realized the enemy of a woman is not a men but another woman. Grrrr!!!

As for men growing their bidaar or losing the belly-Hun Somali men are ugly to start with. The fact that they wear something relatively decent and splashe some perfume (hollymotherofcow PAY) is enough for many xalimos (who are stup1d enough to shackle up with them) Now lets not hijack this to my favorite topic aka Somali men bashing (Minus Bob)

Juxa   

hey hey stop being so mean to them, yaa kudhahay somali men are ugly and where do you see those ugly men you constantly refer to

ps: i must be be one of the ****** you refer to.......now BAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Looooooooooooooooool. Juxa my darling xabibti-half of my kidney. I don’t mean you. You have a legitimate excuse to have married a Somali men. Hence not part of the stup1d xalimos ;)