Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Bloody Women..

NGONGE   

On a nice weekday evening, I sat down watching a game of football when the mrs arrived and sat on the chair opposite me.

Her: Who is playing?

Me: Some first division teams.

Her: I thought you supported Liverpool.

Me: I do. This is just a game on TV; you can change it if you like.

Her: No it’s ok. I will watch it with you.

The phone started to ring and she answered it. Now, in the normal course of things, I usually never eavesdrop on her phone conversations. In fact, I have developed an uncanny ability where I block out all outside sounds and concentrate on what I’m doing (which is watching the game of football). However, on this occasion, I really could not help paying attention to her.

Her (talking on the phone): Waa beentaa! REALLY? When? How long for? Wait, let me check.

She then got up and switched the light of the room off. I tried to catch her eye and ask (in signals of course) what the matter was but she did not notice me. She was looking for something in the room (in the dark!). I forgot about my football and sat back watching this mad woman talking on the phone and searching around in the dark.

Her (still on the phone): Sug. Sug. Wan helay.

Turns out that the thing she was looking for was the TV’s remote. She then switched the TV off!

Me: HELLO! I was watching that.

Her: Wait. Wait.

Me: What do you mean wait? I’m sat in a dark room with no TV on!

Her: Wait please.

She walks to the window and starts peeping through it whilst talking on the phone, leaving me to sit in the dark and sulk.

Her mobile starts to ring in the room somewhere. I spot it lighting up and decide to pick it up. A woman on the other side asks to speak to my wife. I pass the phone and stand back (still in the dark) listening to one side of the conversation.

Her: Yes. I know. I’m watching it now. I think she’s starting to throw things!

I try to get closer and have a look at what she’s seeing through the window but she pushes me away and gives me a ‘shuush’ gesture. Did this crazy woman really expect me to stand about idly in a dark room?

I run upstairs to have a peek through the bedroom window. As I reach the bedroom, I start hearing whispering sounds coming out of the children’s room. I stick my head through the door to see if they’re talking in their sleep only to find that they are not actually in bed! They’re all standing by the window and having a look at whatever is taking place outside! I try to tiptoe behind them when my phone starts to suddenly ring! The kids get startled but it does not stop them from copying their mother and gesturing for me to be silent. Me silent? You should have been in bed, you bunch of disobedient monkeys!

I answer the phone and it is the lady from next door. She asks for my wife but when I tell her that the Mrs is already talking on two phones at once and that it is impossible for her to speak to a third person, she decides to confide in me and tell me what is taking place outside.

Turns out that two drunken women were having a fight in the park behind the building.

BLOODY WOMEN! :mad::mad::mad:

^Yes I do. I'm get paid back in different currency though.

Married life must be boring. There should be an expiration date, so NGONGE won't have to tell this sort of stories:p

What, do mean to say you've never switched the light off to peek outside the window? I do it all the time - when there are fights, when ambulances arrive, when I hear screaming, when doors are being broken down. You can't just pull up the blinds and look out when you're framed by the light. That's just calling for trouble.

Malika   

^What sort of neighbourhood do you live in Val? ..:D ps. You seem to have got the knack at peering out the window..hehehe..

Juxa   

i know in east london lagu ba'ay lakin val halkee u guurtay bisinkee?

Che yaa kugu dhahay waxaas?

Ngonge shaqo yeelo, you shont watch every single game on tv to begin with

NGONGE   

Sayid*Somal;693909 wrote:
All those women live in the same building as you??
;)

Don't wink at me warya. We call our building 'little Burco'. :D