Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Beautiful Recitations

N.O.R.F   

Sheikh Salah Bukhatir--Surah Fatihah & Qalam

Mashallah. He sounds very similar to Sheikh Abdulrahman Sudais.

Please share more,,,,,,

hodman   

I have been listening to Sheikh Abdirashid Sh. Ali Sufi lately and he is wonderful. Have you listened to him North?

Abyan   

Nice thread

Mishary Rashid Al-Efasy

http://www.muslimwave.com/Efasy1425/055.mp3

http://www.muslimwave.com/Efasy1425/075.mp3

Saad al Ghamidi reciting surah Saad

http://english.islamway.com/bindex.php?section=echapters&recitor_id=5

and click on number 38 Sad (listen)

and this boy i dont know his name but his voice is really nice mashaAllah,

http://www.youtubeislam.com/view_video.php?viewkey=049e45d87b8c7d8b9aac&page=1&viewtype=&category=tf

ps.just found out today, that there is youtubeislam....

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by hodman:

I have been listening to Sheikh Abdirashid Sh. Ali Sufi lately and he is wonderful. Have you listened to him North?

I cant say have but his name sound Somalii. Do you have any audio.

Sulekha, mashallah thanks for sharing.

Here is Sheikh Ahmed Ali Al Ajmi. Mashallah. Click on any Surah but I love his recitation of Al Raxmaan.

here

hodman   

Abdur-Rasheed Soofi is Somali and the beautiful thing about him is that he reads the quran in all the different recitations! He is truly amazing. My computer is acting up so I can't seem to post a link but if u search his name like I just wrote it he'll come up. Tell me what you think when you listen to him. I think he lives in Qatar.

Urban   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Here is Sheikh Ahmed Ali Al Ajmi. Mashallah. Click on any Surah but I love his recitation of Al Raxmaan.

I like his recitation of Surat al-xaaqqa.. it really touches your heart.

He is my fav, alongside sheikh Abdalla Al-Matrood

you can find their recitations on Islamway

Haneefah   

Hodman, alhamdulilah, Shaikh Abdulrahid is a wonderful qaaree though his recitations may confuse those who are only familiar with qira'at Hamza. It's fascinating how qaari's can specialize in the numerous qira'aats and be so attentive to the minute differences, subhanallah, what a gift! Here's his website, it's in arabic but it's cool. Have you listened to Shaikh Abdulhakim Sh. Ali Sufi yet? He's not a qaaree but his recitals are beautiful and touching as well, always makes me reminisce back home. And yes, both are imams in Doha.

hodman   

JZK sister for posting the website. No I haven't listened to Sheikh Abdulhakim yet but I will try to find his recitations and listen. I have watched a couple of muxadaras by Sheikh Abdulrashid and one thing that always strikes me is how calm he always seems when reading or speaking. I think that is the kind of calm that we hope the Quran will give us. His cd in my car always calms me down too no matter what kind of day I am having! Alhamdullilah for Islam and for the Qaris like him who make a difference to the days of so many people around the world.

Thanks all for the wonderful Qari's.

Ok...so there is this Qari that I love but I don't know his name and I don't have any of his audio. I only have a cd lecture that starts out with him reading. HElp me find him. He reads slow...he takes a long pause btw ayas and stretches it out. His voice is very sharp, clear...mansha-Allah it is amazing.

Know of such a qari? let me listen and see...

Jazak's.

Rose   

Nice thread!

Absolutely love Ibrahim Jibreen's recitations..check them out they're SO BEAUTIFUL MashaAllah especially chapters 56 and 44. Enjoy!