Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Sunnah Versus Shia Discussion Forum

Sophist Walaal

In retrospect, I should not have written as I wrote. One should not put pen to paper when in the grip of strong emotion. After reading your evaluation of my comment as "idiotic", I temporarily took leave of my rational senses. Perhaps it would have been more prudent and conscientious of you to refer to an ill-concieved idea as "misinformed" as opposed to idiotic. At any rate, mea culpa.

Matkey

Read the "Necessity of Shiism" and "Shia as a Group and as a Concept thread". And then tell me whether you still believe that "historical evidence" is lacking. Of course you have to explain your answer.

Viking   

Darman,

I am glad you came to your senses and removed those pictures. They are of no help to anyone here, but just deepen the hatred between Muslims.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Darman, every one knows how to cut, copy, paste and put it together pictures in different shapes. Do you think this childish behaviour can prove any thing? More importantly, these individuals are responsible for their own acts.

Salam

OG, you are right, everybody knows how to cut, copy and paste. but by far, it looks like you are the one who have mastered that art....

who u think you fooling?? we all know who is gohst writing your replies. and u know how i know that..

Admins/Moderators

I think that it is clear that this thread has plunged into abysmal depths of ad hominimums. As such it should be immediately closed. The discussion has ended in this thread. Thank you.

With Salaams

PK