Sign in to follow this  
PasserBy

Breaking News: President Abdi Mohamud Omar treated like a rock star in Minnestota

General Duke;689938 wrote:
he seems rather nervous..

Number one rule in Boxing, always keep your guard up. He didn’t listen or learn, he was KO’d

Like they say, the bigger they are the harder they fall

PasserBy   

TH aka Duke,

The grainy video amounts to nothing but propaganda. The fact is Abdi Mohamud Omar was among his people and he enjoyed every minute of it.

PasserBy   

What you posted was popoganda. I live in MN, and the majority of Somali's from the OG dont support this man.

why did he come?

That is why he was greeted with cheers and claps. That's why there were more people inside the Hotel hall engaging the President in constructive discussions than outside hurling insults.

General Duke;689955 wrote:
^^^What you posted was popoganda. I live in MN, and the majority of Somali's from the OG dont support this man.

why did he come?

LOOOL,

Most rock stars end up on Hospital because of drug abuse, while his rock star in his hospital because of a right hand to the nose

PasserBy   

Right-hand-to-the-nose my foot! The President came to Minnesota and accomplished his mission. A Osman and his thugs must now do some soul searching. The sooner the better.

PasserBy;689966 wrote:
Right-hand-to-the-nose my foot! The President came to Minnesota and accomplished his mission. A Osman and his thugs must now do some soul searching. The sooner the better.

It was a Kamikaze mission, most definitely

PasserBy   

TH aka Duke,

Kilil 5 President went to a supposed ONLF2 Den, and he conquered it. That is the news of the day. You can take your grainy video and exaggerated story to bakaara market though you won't find any buyer. :D :D :D