Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Has Fumbling Faroole Any Friends Left?

NGONGE   

AYOUB;689128 wrote:
If the wise ladies of SOL could see the benefits of voting for a chauvinistic Ayrab goat, why couldn't Faroole get away with his policies in PL?
;)

heh@must have been YOU

I can neither deny nor confirm that, but I go to bed knowing neither I nor The Guru are sell-outs who are not welcomed in their hometowns:p Sleep in peace sagaal-xiddigle:D:D:D

Warya, don't turn my guru against me dee. Sagaalka xiddigo dee dadka bixiyaay, not me. Bal xaasidnimada eega! :D

AYOUB   

^eega what?

Well, the only time I've been a xaasid against you was the time I didn't explain what you meant by that "sleeping with a dishwasher" comment. I thought it was much funnier for people to think you were a perv rather than a chauvinist. Now I know you're both and more besides..:o:o

NGONGE   

Sleeping with a dishwasher? So that's why the "earth moved", huh? :D

War hoy i daa. Or I'll be forced to do an A&T on you and start a thread about all these insinuations of yours.

Leave Faroole alone. He is a good leader and he has the support of his people, which you cant say of Siilaanyo. No Somalilander I know supports Siilaanyo nor Kulmiye. But all the Puntlanders I know support Faroole. That says something about the kind of leader Faroole is.

Qodax Qorax;689178 wrote:
Leave Faroole alone. He is a good leader and he has the support of his people, which you cant say of Siilaanyo. No Somalilander I know supports Siilaanyo nor Kulmiye. But all the Puntlanders I know support Faroole. That says something about the kind of leader Faroole is.

Hmmmmmmmm ,,

The Zack   

oops! wrong username ahaa! Log out and then log back in and re-post this.

Thankful   

Qodax, why are you ignoring this post? Can you please explain to us what you meant by it?

Thankfull, my post is very clear. Faroole has the support of all his people. All the members of the trinity support Faroole and his policies. Havent met one who doesnt support him. people like you and dukey and all other trinity members support the policies of his administration and therefore are accountable of what he does.

But not all Somalilanders support the Kulmiye administration. The majority does, but people like me and many others support UDUB or UCID. We are very critical of many policies of the Kulmiye administration and therefore not accountable of what the administrations does.