Sign in to follow this  
Qodax Qorax

Troll, sheeko, shah and jaad chewing

Hamza, my theory is that how more jaad people chew, how more peacefull they are. Look at Djibouti, nowhere they chew so much as in Djibouti. And

djibouti is truly peacefull. Tonight is jeudi soir in Djibouti, they pray and they chew. But in Southern parts of Somalia they dont chew tonight they salughter eachother, murder, rape, etc.

For example lets look at you and your recent post you have made on SOL. I have analysed it and came to the conclusion that they show that you are an angry Somali, a bit agressive, probably from the South, former ciyaal xaafad, likes money doesnt matter how you earn it, thinks he is educated because he compares himself with his illiterate friends, that you parttime support of Al Shabaab, that you are against Djibouti, Somaliland,TFG and Puntland, but you do support ICU and other former warlods, etc.

So ask yourself what kind of people are the cause of the conflict in Somalia?

wyre   

Qodax Qorax;688950 wrote:
Hamza, my theory is that how more jaad people chew, how more peacefull they are. Look at Djibouti, nowhere they chew so much as in Djibouti. And

djibouti is truly peacefull. Tonight is jeudi soir in Djibouti, they pray and they chew. But in Southern parts of Somalia they dont chew tonight they salughter eachother, murder, rape, etc.

For example lets look at you and your recent post you have made on SOL. I have analysed it and came to the conclusion that they show that you are an angry Somali, a bit agressive, probably from the South, former ciyaal xaafad, likes money doesnt matter how you earn it, thinks he is educated because he compares himself with his illiterate friends, that you parttime support of Al Shabaab, that you are against Djibouti, Somaliland,TFG and Puntland, but you do support ICU and other former warlods, etc.

I think that's a good point:D

wyre   

Hadda ka hor baa mid xerta rabiiciyah, jb ayaa garanaayo sidaan filaayee qaad ka dhergay, odayga aabihii ahna uma uusan ogoleyn qaadka, markuu soo dhaqaaqaaye buu aabihii albaabka kasoo galay, illeyn odaygube waa xirtee, intuu aabihii kusoo jeestuu ku yiri {mala iga garanaa inaan qaad cunay, aabaan ka qarsanayaaye:p}

maalin kalena habaryartii baa soo wacday, markaas bey tiri ''waryaa c/fataax'' :D intuu jamaacadi fadhiday kusoo jeestay kuye {war yaa c/fataax la yiraah naag baa dooneysee} waa magaciisee ogow c/fataax, taleefankana isagaa leh. kuwuu la fadhiyaa yiri war waa adiga c/fataax, {dee mexey iga dooneysaa, hadaan aniga ahay c/fataax kuye} war waa aniga habaryartaa heblaayo bey tiri:p

hamza   

Qodax Qorax;688950 wrote:

You are are slave of jaad no matter how peaceful you chew it and how peaceful you might be halucinating. The more you chew the more your life will be subjected to destruction and torture.

From the view of history, jaad reduced the value of our society and made them zombies. Your avator partly proofs it.

Djibouti is a peaceful country, there is no doubt about that. please explain to us the role of khat/jaad in the promotion social integral development?

Well I can't explain the theory of social integration through jaad, as long as you are standing.

Marka hore soo fariiso, shaah shubo, jaadka gacanta ku qabso, markaa sheeko no biloow.?

BOB   

Shiisha (Badeecad) has become the new Jaad especially amongst the wiilasha iyo gabdhaha yar ee Soomaalida ah.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ms MoOns   

BOB;695179 wrote:
Shiisha (Badeecad) has become the new Jaad especially amongst the wiilasha iyo gabdhaha yar ee Soomaalida ah.

Peace, Love & Unity.

I know. Where are we heading to?! Down hills I tell ya!!

I was in Istanbul, Turkey, 2 years ago with classmates. Loadz of shiisha bars over there, and at some point this lad who works there tried to convince me I should try some, and that it's not harmful, better than smoking, no nicotine and shiit. I raised one eyebrow at him, and thought f*ck off waryaa, are you kidding me, do you really think I'm that stupiid, do I really look that naive?? loooll .. what a joke.