Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Africa Confidential: A new report on Puntland, Saracen, Sheikh Atam, Piracy the Hunt for Oil

Because Faroole started out well. But he is also blinded by $$$ dollar's from piracy, mineral exploration in Galgala against the wish of the locals(or did they ask for it), oil exploration in Daroor(which Cade never succeded in).

And the combination of these risky ventures will also lead to the downfall of Faroole, before he earns a cent. mark my words.

Hunguri   

Burn Notice;687795 wrote:
Drilling success in Puntland = Oil Infrastructure Development = Jobs for Somali Men who can get up in the morning to go to work = Money into the local Economy = Greater Stability and a future for your children

This would surely be a good thing for Somalia, or perhaps that is not what you want?

Wolf in sheep's clothing :), some people are concealing and hiding their evil intentions and character beneath the greedy Australian oil hungary lunatic fellow. I would advice, don't waste your time and energy with the emposter :)

Hunguri;688387 wrote:
Wolf in sheep's clothing
:)
, some people are concealing and hiding their evil intentions and character beneath the greedy Australian oil hungary lunatic fellow. I would advice, don't waste your time and energy with the emposter

Hunguri, you are truely a wise men.

Cato, once said: 'Wise men profit more from fools than fools from wise men; for the wise men shun the mistakes of fools, but fools do not imitate the successes of the wise.'

Thankful;688380 wrote:
Downfall? If this led to his downfall and failure than why would President Faroole be continuing Cade's legacy with the exact same companies? We know that he was once the single greatest critic against exploration. I think he realized when he took over the presidency - what Cade did as well - was that he needs to create jobs and address the enormous poverty situation in the state.

Well said

EX Pres Muse will be remembered as a visionary ;)

Hunguri;688387 wrote:
Wolf in sheep's clothing
, some people are concealing and hiding their evil intentions and character beneath the greedy Australian oil hungary lunatic fellow. I would advice, don't waste your time and energy with the emposter

LMAO ...at least the evil one knows how to spell "imposter" lol

I think I will take Peace Action's advice but I will leave Qodax with this

" never argue with and *****, he will just bring you down to his level and beat you with experience"

Burn Notice, I like your uncle Cade Muuse. I once met him, he is a kind and attentive person. Please, give my regards to him. Tell him, waxa kusoo salamiyay ninkii ***** een ugu laandheersanaa.

But his Presidency was not that succesfull. Very high inflation due to printing of somali shilling, Las Anod lost, skirmishes in Daroor, Galgala, etc.

AYOUB   

This report was written by Africa Confidential, posted by Wardheer website and Nassir started this topic here. None of then supports Somaliland.

They know that, but the aim is to bamboozle and mislead. The question is; who is fooling whom?

Thankful;688380 wrote:
Even more importantly, the area's - according to the website that was posted on SOL - says that exploration will take place in Dharoor and Nugaal and there is no mention of Galgala. So if exploration is ever announced there, feel free to bring up your point.

This is from rangeresources.com

During this period, Range has made some significant discoveries of mineralisation at:

Magia Yahan

Qandala

Aantarra

Potential_Natural_Resources_Map_C.jpg

Source >> rangeresources.com

Thankful, if you're the priest, God bless the congregation. As you can see, what we have here is politicians from Garowe, Qardho and Jariiban have cheaply sold mineral rights of their native land and of land that does not belong to them. Secondly, If you look at the maps and information posted rangeresources' website; they clearly state that they have other interests beyond oil and gas - and the obvious potential target is Sanaag. "Range Resources" are now aware Puntland's politicians mislead them regarding Sool and Sanaag territories but since their aim was to pass on these "exploration rights" to larger firms it's still in their financial interest to turn a blind eye and support this exploitation in Sool and Sanaag by any means including force. The saga continues...