Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland: paving the roads of berbera in full gear Video

Xaji somaliland paving berbera roads? where is the source? I only know 1 road was being done in berbera besides that is not a road but more like bike path lol. I also know the distance isnt long either its only 1.5 km that job.

Now when u do roads u actually make it dual carriage

laami2.jpg

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;686359 wrote:

Mashallah. It's good to see Somaliland becoming ever more self-reliant and using local workers to build the roads.

Freedom   

^^Your ignores is amazing loool, while everyone here knows your hate for Somaliland is great it does not change facts on the ground which is somaliland is development is growing. If you call what you see in the video a bike path i wonder what you call your dust bowl of regions roads lol.

Freedom the day u see me EVER ASKING U FOR ANYTHING that day i have broken down and am no longer significant clan. But till then sit back and keep living of bosaso port ileen wax aad gabsan kartid adigu ma jirte ama maxa ku keenay bosaso? dont make me post the waagacusub video showing u how all your people live. Thats gross, everyone knows your region is backwards sxb dadku productive ma aha because their drug addicts and just chew. This is the reality the sooner u realize that the better.

Puntland magaloyinkisa biyo la'an kama jirto like yours, all the settlements in puntland have RUNNING WATER...only badiyaha ba weli barkad istimacalo..you will never see donkey carting water in any city of puntland for a very good reason unlike your hargeisa lol. Sxb runta lama hakiro or do you want to see waagacusub video?

There is no question that puntland is way ahead of somaliland in terms of living standards and economy and army. Their is no question there. The only thing hargeisa is leading in is having peace/democracy but not progress if they are progressing why are they being sold like slaves sida abahooda to yemen tahribayo? weliga ma aragta wiil puntland uu dhashey tahribo? wake up bro somalida dhan way og tahay puntland is the future and thats the fact

Freedom   

^^^ You one crazy dude lool, cant wait till the kick you out again, but going back to the topic are you crazy using your port loool, dont make me laugh, were do you get these werid thoughts know one is using your ports second your region is a dust bowl, been there seen the endless sand and dirt lol. Third i see very few develpment dear boy lol. Hows the fixig of your airport or even your ports lol, so far on your side is all talk. Keep talking crazy nonsense and bring facts weak boy lol.