Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Great Somalis

Omar Hashi( ilaahay ha uu Naxariisto)

Taariikh Nololeedkii Marxuum Xildhibaan Cumar Xaashi Aadan oo ahaa Wasiirkii Amniga Qaranka Soomaaliyeed

1942, ayuu ku dhashay Degmada Beledweyne ee Gobolka Hiiraan

1947, wyxyy waxvarasguuduu Barashada Diinta Islaamka ku qaatay isla degmadaasi B/weyne

1949, wuxuu tacliintii Dugsiga Hoose ee Talyaaniga ku soo qaatay Degmada B/weyne

1960-68-kii, wuxu ku biiray ciidanka Booliska Soomaaliyeed, wuxuuna ka soo kala shaqeeyey, Degmooyinka:

Waajid iyo Xudur, xilligaasoo uu ka mid ahaa ciidamada Daraawiishta, wuxuuna ka qeyb galay dagaalkii 1964-tii dhex maray Soomaaliya iyo Itoobiya, isagoo helay Derejeda Sarkaal Xigeen, isla markaana wuxuu sii watay tacliintiisii illaa Dugsiga Sare.

1969-kii, wuxuu ku wareegay ciidankii Xogga Dalka Soomaaliyeed, wuxuuna tababaro maamulka lacagta ah ku soo qaatay dalka Talyaaniga.

1970-75-kii, wuxuu ka baxay maamulka lacagta qeybta 26-naad oo uu ku gaaray Derejada Xiddigle.

1976-80-kii, wuxu ahaa madaxa maamulka lacagta Qeybta 26-naad oo uu ku gaaray Derejada DHAMME.

1980-81-kii, wuxuu ka soo sahqeeyey Hay’adda nabadgalyada GAashaandhiga (HANGASH).

1981-84-kii, wuxuu ahaa Guddoomiyaha degmada Qandala ee Gobolka Bari.

1984-86-kii, wuxuu noqday Guddoomiyaha Degmada B/weyne ee Gobolka Hiiraan.

1986-88-kii, waxaa loo magacaabay degmada Jilib ee Gobolka Jubbada dhexe, wuxuuna qaatay Derejeda Gaashaanle sare.

1988-89-kii, wuxuu noqday guddoomiyaha gobolka Jubbadda dhexe.

1989-91-kii, wuxu ahaa Guddoomiyaha gobolka Bari ee Bosaaso.

1991-kii, markii ay burburtay dowladdii jirtay wuxu isku howlay nabadeynta beelaha Soomaaliyeed, wuxuuna ahaa guddoomiyihii shirweynihii beelaha ****** ee ka dhacay Hotelka Guuleed, isla sanadkaa wuxuu noqday shir guddoonkii.

Shirweynihii Dib-u-heshiisiinta ummadda Soomaaliyeed ee lagu qabtay Dalka Jabuuti, kaasoo lagu soo dhisay dowlad Qaran oo uu madaxweyne ka ahaa mudane Cali Mahdi Maxamed.

1991-2009, wuxuu xildhibaano ka soo kala noqday dowladdii TNG oo uu ka soo ahaa Wasiirka lacagta, TFG iyo tan Midnimada Qaran oo uu ahaa Asiirkii Amniga Qaranka ee dhexa u xirtay sidii uu dalka ugu soo celin lahaa xasilooni iyo kala dambeyn.

Somalina   

AUN marxuumka.

----------------------------

kusow2.jpg

Abdi Kusow, Associate Professor of Sociology at Iowa State University is listed in the 2010 Marquis Who’sWho in America. Marquis Who’sWho is the American publisher of directories and short biographies of influential persons. Marquis states in its Preface that Who’sWho in America, “endeavors to profile the leaders of American society,” those men and women who are influencing their nation’s development.

Professor Kusow is a noted sociologist in transnational migration and racial formation among African immigrants in North America. His work in this area has been cited in a wide range of academic disciplines including health education, cross cultural heath, demography, fertility and mortality, race and ethnicity, international migration and diaspora, psychiatry, and qualitative methodology and field research. Some of his articles have been adopted as part of the reading list for graduate courses in social psychology, qualitative methodology, and transnational anthropology.

One of his articles, “Contesting Stigma: On Goffman’s Assumptions of Normative Order.” Symbolic Interaction 27: 179-197, has ranked in the Top 20 Most Read Papers in Symbolic Interaction from 2004 to 2009.

This article is one of few articles that directly re-examine one of the key propositions of one of America’s leading social theorists, Erving Goffman, by showing that rather than being passive bearers of social stigma, contemporary immigrant minorities create counter social and moral positions, thereby changing the question from who is stigmatized to who stigmatizes whom? Over the past several years, Professor Kusow’s research has been cited in nearly 130 scholarly articles, books, book chapters, and public policy reports.

Professor Kusow is also an internationally recognized scholar on political conflict and the crisis of the nation-state in the Horn of Africa.

Over the past few years, he participated in the creation of the Greater Horn of Africa Initiative Forum, an international organization designed to encourage universities and research institution in the region to built analytical capacities that can contribute to the formulation of proactive policies that can respond to challenges facing the region. The conference was sponsored and organized by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. He also participated in several international academic and policy forums sponsored by the United Nations Development Program, Italian NGOs, Aalborg University, Denmark, and Ottawa University, Canada.

He is the Vice Chair of the Somali Studies International Congress, and founding board member of the University of Southern Somalia, Baidoa.

Professor Kusow received bachelor’s degree in sociology from Michigan State University, and holds an M.U.P. (Masters of Urban Planning) from the University of Michigan, and a Ph.D. in sociology from Wayne State University.

Kulmiye   

If i could nominate someone for this "great somali" award- I do say the first nominees are the somali mothers who work tireless hours both inside and outside to maintain a stable homes and build a better future for their children, I nominate the Somali women with little shops across Africa and elsewhere to make sure no child of theirs sleeps hungry at night, I nominate the women in Europe, in America, in Asia who keeps their family together with resilience and determination while their husbands banded them to other circumstances. I want to nominate the fathers who are the rocks in their community and in their children lives, I want to nominate the men in taxi, in factories, in buses, in business, in schools who work like horses to provide for everyone in their family.... I Nominate those who bring Health, and Education services to Somalis back home and anyone else who works toward a better future for all Somalis:)

Somalina   

Kulmiye;687075 wrote:
If i could nominate someone for this "great somali" award- I do say the first nominees are the somali mothers who work tireless hours both inside and outside to maintain a stable homes and build a better future for their children, I nominate the Somali women with little shops across Africa and elsewhere to make sure no child of theirs sleeps hungry at night, I nominate the women in Europe, in America, in Asia who keeps their family together with resilience and determination while their husbands banded them to other circumstances. I want to nominate the fathers who are the rocks in their community and in their children lives, I want to nominate the men in taxi, in factories, in buses, in business, in schools who work like horses to provide for everyone in their family.... I Nominate those who bring Health, and Education services to Somalis back home and anyone else who works toward a better future for all Somalis:)

I nominate you for this award! great speech! :D