Sign in to follow this  
Daandurreey

Shame as K'naan is caught stealing Ethiopian music

Kamaavi   

Jacaylbaro;682713 wrote:
Not only "ungrateful" and "beenaale" but now i can see the list is growing .... he is now a "Thief" ,,,
:)

Marka danbe ee uu hargeysa yimaado ,,, dhowr heesod oo oromo ah usii dhiib... :D

Kamaavi   

Jacaylbaro;682720 wrote:
Jigjigaan u diri doonaa ,,,,,
:)

Oromada maxakamadeyn hadduu xadka soo dhaafo ,,,, ma in la xidho ayaad rabtaa? :D

Abtigiis   

K'NAN kuwan muxuu u arki waayey waa su'aale? :D :D

Sowkuu ka baaba'ay, beerkiiyo halbawlaha

Ubaxaad ku beertee, aad igu bilkaydee!

Waah!Waah! May you drink directly from the udder of Hoobaan, our favourite camel! RIP Ismaciil.

Kamaavi   

Abtigiis;682727 wrote:
Kamaavi, cadowga midnimada Soomaaliyeed ha u jiibin awoow. JB wuxuu K'NAN ka daba socdaa 'Waving Flag'. Sidaa ula soco.

Garad, JB isagaa K'nan u jiibin jiray. Waxa is badelay ayan fahmi la'ahay. :D

Ismahaan   

Check the album knan gave credits plus every time he does a show he tells the audience about how he was influenced by Ethiopian and Somali music but those habash people are jealous of his success.Majority of the habesha beats are copied from one generation to another generation of Somali and other African musicians without any sort of innovation involved.I think Habash should pay K'naan for his efforts waayo khatar buuba ka dhigay and wax aaysan istaahilin. :mad:

Nugul   

Bloody amhaaro. How much they hate somalis. qudhun waahid.

Anyway, I heard that bob Marly copied ****** dhaanto? he thought it was ethiopean dance, but he never credit it to us.

Actually if anyone steals from someone else, the credit should be given to Shego Band. This song's beat and words closely resembles to one of their popular songs. It is a song whose name escapes me now, but has similar beat and has those following words in its lyrics:

Buug iyo qalin malii gadoo

ABC malii dhigoo

Calanka baluugga malii baroo

K'naan used many Somali artists beats and credited to them, the likes of great Carays Ciise Kaarshe and others...

Here is a remix of the great Magool's song - K'naan