Sign in to follow this  
Nugul

Suaal

Nugul   

yaa tahay;683993 wrote:
teeda kale whats the point of praying if u r unsure about the existence of Allah??

walee cajiib baanu aragnay she is telling us 'maybe Allah doesnt exist but i will pray' WHATS THE POINT??? mise sanab baad utukataa???

and what is your point of emphasizing my kufri? would you like me not to pray at all? not to come over here and talk about what is bothering me, so I can hear what others have to say??

ma la yabayo somalida is disha just because one think the other is just kafir. waa adi oo kale. maxaa keeney ma sanabey u tukataa??

maad fahmi kan sanabka caabuda inuu aaminsan yahey jiritaanka Ilaahey laakin ku qaldan yahay inuu sanabka dhigo ilaahey.

waan kugula talin either badal sida ila hadlaysaa or quit from this thread.

Good for you, Nugul. The jarring cognitive dissonance you are experiencing is all too common. Small wonder. It's been said that inquiry is fatal to certainty. So what? Who ever said that sheepish certainty was a great virtue? A great many of the craziest and dumbest people you will ever encouter will be gifted - or more accurately, burdened - with incorrigible convictions. However, just as 'the unexamined life is not worth living', so too are unexamined ideas not worth having. If a pious charlatan tells you that inquiry and curiosity are wicked things, then you ought to chalk up his incurious nature to an intellectual infirmity of some sort.

Nugul;684155 wrote:
Prometheus,
interesting
post.

I didn't get him either lol.

Lack of faith during hard times is not curiosity or some sort of sign of "genius". It's a normal person wondering whether there is something out there hearing them out in their times of hardship. Besides Prometheus don't you know that genius is only through Infinite Ingelligence, much the same way rays of light are from the sun?

InshaAllah Nugul, you will look back at this in the future, and see it as what it was: a test to strenghten you and make you a better person. Tough things happen to tough people, you're a tough girl. Don't let negativity get into you, and don't quit on God just yet.

Nugul   

To be honest with you, I have expereinced similar things long before I got married. It was not anything to do with my life, it just happened. I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing. My prayer not being answered until now just reinforced my doubts no more no less. I do not have a requirement to my believe in God; I rather be a believer by choice, than a believer in need.

Re:Prometheus's post. I think it is a response to me about Yaa tahey's reaction.

OK, well there's no problem then.

"There's no compulsion in religion". - Quran (surah 2, verse 256)

Now move on and save us from future posts either here or in General section (look up your own "Our imagine is important" post for reference) or anywhere else dealing with your faith or lack of it*.

Nugul   

5;684278 wrote:
OK, well there's no problem then.

"There's no compulsion in religion". - Quran (surah 2, verse 256)

Now move on and save us from future posts either here or in General section (look up your own "Our imagine is important" post for reference) or anywhere else dealing with your faith or lack of it*.

well, it was not me who continued this thread; I felt the need to talk to people and heard their responses.

secondly, you cannot control what I post and what I do not unless you are the moderator here. Third, who do you represent when you say 'we'?

I suggest that you need to back off. You are just trying to get into my noise and that is not welcomed here.

btw there is nothing wrong with my title 'oour image....' as I said it is my reaction ( my opinion). People are here to express there opinion.

As I realised from your first post here you are quite judgmental person, just quit here and stop posting here please. This topic has run its course unless you want to get personal with me.

You're not into God, we get it. 'We' as in the Muslims readers. We tried to help & adviced you to seek help elsewhere, but you seem to have made up your mind. Marka hada waxaan ku dhahooyaa lablabadaan naga joogi and ee stop bringing this topic into other threads ("Our imagine is important"). Aniga kollee un amaan waad iga heleysaa waxa postkaan ka dib eh, you seem to be a drama queen bent on seeking attention not a person genuinely seeking help & will be placed on the mental ignore list.

Abtigiis   

I think 5 is rude and unfair to Nugul. Judgementalism is the bane of civil dialogue. 5 thinks he gave the right answers but the girl could still feel there is a lot more to question before she is convinced one way or the other. Now, whatever her mission is we can't tell. 5 could be right or wrong, but the real issue is I am always a strong advocate of judging peope by their words not by their intentions (which we can not know about).

That said, it seems to me that Nugul's real question and what she wants to know is not clear. What is clear is that she is experiencing doubt of the concept of God and divinity. What I don't understand is why her 'problems' with God - in the form of unanswered prayers- is a factor of this debate. Surely, if she is a beliver in the religion, there is no verse where God has offered warranty to fulfil all paryers that are sent to his 'desk'. It is clear he says in the Quran, he will assess the paryers case-by-case and provide solutions, but the solutions might not be exactly in the form the applicants wanted it to be. This should have accounted for the matter of infertility problem. She seems selfish to me. She is complaining about a blessing that she is missing, but how many more people are born with disabilities? What have they done to deserve it? What about the millions who can't see, can't hear, can't speak? I think Nugul needs to look things from a wider and outward-looking perpective.

But on the doubts about God, I don't think anybody can help her. Believers will tell her to suppress her doubts and she will be fine, non-believers will tell her it is part of human nature to question and question endlessly. I tend to agree with the latter, but I don't see that making one's life miserable. At one point, after the inqueries, one would have to define what he wants in life and what he thinks is the right path. Nugul may be on the road. All I can say is she should be patient and not rush to find solutions to all her questions in a moment or from a forum like this. Sida kale waan u soo duceeynaynaa gabadha oo ilaahay tubta toosan ha ku hagaajiyo.

wyre   

[quote=Abtigiis;684379 Sida kale waan u soo duceeynaynaa gabadha oo ilaahay tubta toosan ha ku hagaajiyo.

Intaa unbaan ka fahmay waxaad dareerisay intaana aamiin baan ka iri :D

Abtigiis   

Waxaan kaloon idhi Ilaahay hadaad wax way diisato oo aad codsi u dirsatid, it is not like the Pizza delivery where what you asked for comes within the time you wanted and with your chosen specifications. :D Hadaad Pizza waydiisatid, haduu doonoo Burger buu kuu soo diri. Isagaa og wixii dan kuu ah. :D Wrong order ma odhan kartid.

wyre   

Abtigiis;684384 wrote:
Waxaan kaloon idhi Ilaahay hadaad wax way diisato oo aad codsi u dirsatid, it is not like the Pizza delivery where what you asked for comes within the time you wanted and with your chosen specifications.
:D
Hadaad Pizza waydiisatid, haduu doonoo Burger buu kuu soo diri. Isagaa og wixii dan kuu ah.
:D
Wrong order ma odhan kartid.

Lol@ the pizza example

Waa runtaa sxb alle isagaa kaa og wixii kuu dan ah, Hadda waxey u calaacaleysaa ilmo, how does she know ilmahaa haddii lasiiyo kuwii khaarajin lahaa iney yihiin oo iyadaba ka takhalusi lahaa? :D

anyway waxaan kula talinaayaa illeyn waa qof walaalkeen ehe iney alle u towbad keento oo salaatul-shukri tukato, waayo wey aragtaa kumanaan qof oo iyada ka liita al-xamdulillah ha tiraahdo intahal-amr:D

Nugul   

5;684371 wrote:
You're not into God, we get it. 'We' as in the Muslims readers. We tried to help & adviced you to seek help elsewhere, but you seem to have made up your mind. Marka hada waxaan ku dhahooyaa lablabadaan naga joogi and ee stop bringing this topic into other threads ("Our imagine is important"). Aniga kollee un amaan waad iga heleysaa waxa postkaan ka dib eh, you seem to be a drama queen bent on seeking attention not a person genuinely seeking help & will be placed on the mental ignore list.

You are just lacking manners. I am glad I do not have to deal with ********.

Re. the other thread. I mentioned that because somebody had at a go in another thread undeservedly. So I said that out of precaution. btw you have serious reading comprehension.

Nugul   

. This should have accounted for the matter of infertility problem. She seems selfish to me. She is complaining about a blessing that she is missing, but how many more people are born with disabilities? What have they done to deserve it? What about the millions who can't see, can't hear, can't speak? I think Nugul needs to look things from a wider and outward-looking perpective.

But on the doubts about God, I don't think anybody can help her. Believers will tell her to suppress her doubts and she will be fine, non-believers will tell her it is part of human nature to question and question endlessly. I tend to agree with the latter, but I don't see that making one's life miserable. At one point, after the inqueries, one would have to define what he wants in life and what he thinks is the right path. Nugul may be on the road. All I can say is she should be patient and not rush to find solutions to all her questions in a moment or from a forum like this. Sida kale waan u soo duceeynaynaa gabadha oo ilaahay tubta toosan ha ku hagaajiyo.

Hmmm....Abtigiis I would have responded to your post, if I did not think it was not my fault you came up with this. I brought this to mysefl because I wrote here in the first place, which are already regreted. If you scroll back you would notice that I wanted the whole thread to be deleted. I do not understand why I can have an ultrior motive.

The moderator has so far ignored my request; posters ignored my request of writing here either so there is nothing I can do really here.

Nugul;684039 wrote:
and what is your point of emphasizing my kufri? would you like me not to pray at all? not to come over here and talk about what is bothering me, so I can hear what others have to say??

ma la yabayo somalida is disha just because one think the other is just kafir. waa adi oo kale. maxaa keeney ma sanabey u tukataa??

maad fahmi kan sanabka caabuda inuu aaminsan yahey jiritaanka Ilaahey laakin ku qaldan yahay inuu sanabka dhigo ilaahey.

waan kugula talin either badal sida ila hadlaysaa or quit from this thread.

i feel sorry for u wlahi aqoondarada kuhaaysa baan ka yaabanahay

like u said: kan sanabka caabuda jiritaanka Alleh wuu aaminsanyahay adiga lakiin kii sanabka caabudiyay baad xitaa ka darantahay sababtoo ah maba aaminsanid jiritaanka Alleh marka waxaad utakaniso baan layaabanahay? whats the point of praying to Allah if u dont believe in His existence????