Sign in to follow this  
Intel

the terrorist has got another wicket

Suits him right!

he must have forgotten the idiom "Dont judge a book by its cover." :(

to all the bearded brothers I feel your pain. May Allah alleviate it.

I wish people could train their subconscious "quickly" to let go of their deep imbeeded prejudice and biases. redface.gif

As for the player, let him do what he knows best - get another wicket :D

N.O.R.F   

Very sad. The perceptions of non-muslims have changed so much in such a short space of time that he thinks its a joke!. :mad:

Truth be told, he does fit the terrorist profile. Just like a black man in the corner shop at 2am fits the drug dealer profile. Bottom line is, that australian cat shouldn't be crucified for speaking the truth. After all, how can words hurt anyone?

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Truth be told, he does fit the terrorist profile. Just like a black man in the corner shop at 2am fits the drug dealer profile. Bottom line is, that australian cat shouldn't be crucified for speaking the truth. After all, how can words hurt anyone?

Unbelievable, how this situation correlates to the one you compare it to is beyond me. How does a cricket player fit a terrorist's profile? Seems to me the endless propaganda our religion has been made to endure has made it's mark in some places.

Bottom line is, the player, however way you look at it has "terrorist" screaming all over him.

If that dude took the same airplane as me, I would as quickly be getting off and taking the next plane, or sitting as far away from him as possible and having my eyes open at all times, and this is coming from a fellow muslim, who is a minority nevertheless. I'm sorry to say, but the situation I described to you is just the same. Everytime a black man walked out late @night, it was either him selling drugs or robbing someone, if cops saw him, hell will break loose.

Another example I want to point out is, when I use to go to stores, sales reps would be running from whatever part of the store they were@, and coming towards me and if they weren't asking me what I wanted to buy, they be following me until I leave their store, that means, there was the profile of black pple being thiefs at the time(and atleast each one of u, or one of 2 pple in this forum must have experienced similar cases at one point or another), now all arabs with lengthy gar fit the terrorist profile, I didn't cry then, why should arabs or anyone who has the gardheer cry eitheR? Times have changed, but not for arabs or gardheer's all around, this is just the beginning, and that is the truth I speak off.

me   

Lazygirl you are justifying racism....what did Martin Luther King die for if people like you are undermining his legacy.

If all Muslims or Arabs are terrorists then all whites are paedophiles or serial killers.

If we need to racially profile lets go and do it well. Also whites should be banned from top positions in companies because they are fraudulent look at Enrol, WorldCom etc.

And please tell me why it is that every time that racial profiling is done the victims are non-whites. Does racial profiling go for non-whites (non-WASP) only?

When the IRA was bombing the UK no one was asking for the segregation of the Irish or racially profiling them. They where going after those criminal elements in the Irish community.

Racial profiling is legalized racism and the constitutions of most 'civilized' nations ban these activities yet some savages always find ways to discriminate those who are different from them.

Khayr   

Bottom line is, the player, however way you look at it has "terrorist" screaming all over him.

If that dude took the same airplane as me, I would as quickly be getting off and taking the next plane, or sitting as far away from him as possible and having my eyes open at all times, and this is coming from a fellow muslim, who is a minority nevertheless. I'm sorry to say, but the situation I described to you is just the same. Everytime a black man walked out late @night, it was either him selling drugs or robbing someone, if cops saw him, hell will break loose.

Another example I want to point out is, when I use to go to stores, sales reps would be running from whatever part of the store they were@, and coming towards me and if they weren't asking me what I wanted to buy, they be following me until I leave their store, that means, there was the profile of black pple being thiefs at the time(and atleast each one of u, or one of 2 pple in this forum must have experienced similar cases at one point or another), now all arabs with lengthy gar fit the terrorist profile, I didn't cry then, why should arabs or anyone who has the gardheer cry eitheR? Times have changed, but not for arabs or gardheer's all around, this is just the beginning, and that is the truth I speak off.

There is some truth in what you are saying that reflects people's present day CNN/SKYNEWSdriven biases. However, just because people want to shiidh on you, don't mean you gotta accept that shiidh and internalize and normalize it.

We accept that their exists Implicit and covert racism but we don't and shouldn't accept Explicit Racism. i.e. Muslim line and a non-muslim line at the Grocery store, mall etc.

We don't have to tolerate Racial Profiling and this new two tier system lead by Bush and Blair.

We should under no circumstances say that Racism in any form is okay.

Blaming the victims of racism is a shock I would never have expected from any member of this site.

ElPunto   

And you have ****** screaming all over you. :eek: