Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

^He was having a go at me for disagreeing with his take on the Liverpool game. The man watches a completely different game EVERY TIME.

Tried to get him on whatapp but he won't. Its free.

Told to "join other relatives recruited on preferential salaries" at Djibouti Telecom, I'm wondering on how people can train in a sector solely for financial stability.

If I see through the initial training I suppose I could spend the days blogging on SOL laters.

More generally, if only I could force myself to train in logistics, telecoms or finance...

all my prefered subjects (biology, arabic or geography) hardly pay off similarly even on the long-term, not to mention their lower status.

NGONGE   

^^ A job is normally something that pays the bills, saaxib. Nothing to wonder about. Hobbies are something different. Of course, the lucky ones are those that combine their jobs and hobbies. Then again, I would hate it for my hobby to turn into a job. Go for it and blog away. :D

N.O.R.F;768211 wrote:
^No wonder text message inaad igu waashay. Show reerkaa maqan
:D

No they're not. War I am enjoying the peace and quite at work, away from the family dee.

p.s.

I was right about the football. You really need to stop watching the ball and instead pay attention to how the game is being played.

N.O.R.F   

^You're happy to be back at work? Thats a first :D

Suarez has been banned for the Newcastle game. A blessing in disguise as Carroll will play with a bit more freedom. Suarez get in his way at times (they can't play together).

Juxa   

Ngonge of course you dont understand, but that is hardly your fault. I assumed reerka inaad fasax dheer udirtay.

hate football hate it ee naga dhaafa, where is malika?

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;768218 wrote:
^You're happy to be back at work? Thats a first
:D

Suarez has been banned for the Newcastle game. A blessing in disguise as Carroll will play with a bit more freedom. Suarez get in his way at times (they can't play together).

Suarez never was Carroll's problem, saaxib (though his greediness does not help sometimes). Adigu waxaad o bahantahay cashar in football and the way it works. Bal let me go and write it somewhere else before Juxa explodes with rage. :D

^True Ngonge;

but last time I was delivering mails & parcels, dealing with bottles, nude cards etc made me overstressed even though the outdoors/physical side etc was really great .

It's maddening that few occupations have fully ethical implications (not to mention when things are based mostly on nepotism as in Africa);

I was very curious about people dealing with say financial dealings, wasteful constructions or buildings that will have questionable uses (entairtainement etc) and other contradictions (such as this acquaintance wadaad delivering The Sun etc).

Can you work for big companies while not being much worried about ethics, outside healthcare and teaching?

STOIC   

Classic Literature VideoBooks with synchronized text and interactive transcript...The best bedtime readings......

the internet wasnt working at work so i took the rest of the day off. now its thursday and i'll be off til the new year. organising the biggest new year party h-town has ever seen. should be interesting lol.