Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE

Wuuhoo! Burco has overtaken Qardho as the most mentioned city on this thread. Eat your heart out, plagiariser!

proof it.

otherwise i might be tempted to start thread ala caano geel style :D

p.s adiga weli Burco waa lagugu haystaa - at least aniga Qardho waa la ii daayey (proof see above me) :D

NGONGE   

^^ Only if Jb said it would I agree that "Burco waa lagugu haystaa". Qurbajoog can't boast to each other about the length of time they spent back home. Naga daaya dee. :P

Err..as for proof. Check your above post and what city it's talking about. :D

Let's define qurbo-joog first; are people in jabuuti/Ethiopia etc considered as locals? In that case, I'd say I've been very close to burco all along. We were on the phone with part burcawis cousins, saw pics and the town has indeed progressed looking like a city.

You guys from there, apart from being fierce and cultured, form cliques like other Somalis whereas our qodal people in Gabiley hardly know each other :D

NGONGE   

^^ Hadaan kuu sheego, waxaad odhan "google baad ka keentay". Naga daa dee, every Burcaawi talks about its little alleyways. :P

(Salaam all).

waliba "xera awr" (JB office?) waaba buuraleey oo kale; on top of a hill, the relative's place rented by the vice president in early 90s (our summer 92 retreat):

p2010090942.jpg

that city is addictive though, idinkuba caasimda guryihiina ka dhisaysiin nooh :D

PS: Cubans stretch resources much further in urbanism too: Havana.