Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ Personal attack on a well connected Fadhi ku (what was it called again?) warrior? Looks like the Nairobi Ninja deleted it. :D

(wa calaykom al salaam).

personal attack? me? never!

I just did exact replica of some of his threads - a picture with sensitional headline - and let the gallery go wild on it. it must have been what someone wrote after me.

AYOUB   

NGONGE;867785 wrote:
Maaddeey iyo Ayoub oo leh "Juxa this and Juxa that" ayaan arkay.

p.s.

"afxuntahay" does not sound nice at all. I brush my teeth twice a day and after meals sometimes.
:D

Waar Juxa didn't do anything wrong, how could she? :) It was JB's that started the isku dirid. Sayid Qardhawi and Maaddeey Mullah were only trying to display their usual unimpressive countryside chivalry, to no effect. :)

PS You're an Af-xun in more ways than one.

Juxa   

what is with you maanta?

stop annoying me @ayoub, si toos ah uhadal, why ula cabsanee, you keep writing wax aan bilow iyo dhamaad midna laheyn

as for ngonge, to us isku-dirid is big insult, one which i dont understand sababtaad udhahday still

i am out...........really pissed off

NGONGE   

^^ I want to take you seriously but I'm worried it may turn out to be one of your usual pranks on my (occasionally suspect) Somali. Ah, what the hell, I'm going to bite. Raali ahow, Juxa. Never meant it as an insult. :)

AYOUB   

^ Hey, you are the Arab axmaq and I'm supposed to be apologetic good guy. What am I supposed to do now, call Juxa a mad woman? I blame JB.