Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Garnaqsi   

Chimera;828079 wrote:
Red-bullist >> Alcoholist? Picture of an AA meeting? What I basically did is; I took a well known issue in western society and twisted it into a comical version of my own, which I then decided to post on the Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko topic accompanied by pictures. I did this because I wanted people to go ahahaha.

Hahaha then! :P

Clever. I didn't pay enough attention to the meeting to infer that it's an AA meeting.

Yes, all is dhagdhag and badh ,, Alxamdulillah

So tell us, where have u been ,,, what stories do u wana share ,,, bal warka soo daa :D

Buuxo   

Waa hagaag. I have been around lol . dhagax walbe meeshiisa uu Yaala . Same old sheeko!

Maxaa iga dambeeyey?

Juxa   

^^ wax badan kaama danbeyn, same old lee, but it is good to see you in sol shores again

It is not all same ,,, we had Alpha who almost got married before it was interrupted by A&T ...

We had Ngonge who went to SL for the second time.

Iyo qaar kaloo badan :D

Buuxo   

hahaha JB, why did he stop Alpha from getting married. Maa A&T baa damcay gabadha.

Juuxa cadeey, good to be back. how are you sistah-gurl?

Ngonge, lol Im alive alh. What have you been up to? still auditing , mise you are writer now days ?

Malika   

Masa' al-khair!

How is everybody on this grey, dull and wet afternoon?

taa shaale igu dacdee..hmmm. I got to this neighbourhood, pleanty of Somalis families live there..as I was parking, about 6 Police cars turned up from nowhere all parking around me. Anigu naxaadiin - thinking this is all because you smiled too much at Maadeey..loool. Anyway, got out the car, the police seem to have came to the exact place because of an incident just minute before I got there - labaa will Somali ah will cadaan dileen - smashed his head with a bottle..pheeew!

nuune   

Wiilka cadaanka ah ayaa gardarnaa, saqajaan dheh, why would he tell them to go back to where they came from, and they beat the hell out of him.