Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Maaddeey   

Geelle-gaabka iyo malablaha-ba Hargaysaan ku arkay, markaan NGONGE's thread akhristay kadib. ;)

Lakin, don't remember what he said of Somali ladies!

STOIC   

There is a myth within the Swahili circle that if a man mixes cinamon (mdalasini in Swahili), honey and cucumber (Tango) his energy in the bedroom doubles...so when i saw the new youtube challenge i just thought only if they knew.....

NGONGE   

Malika;803849 wrote:
^Too much info @ Ngonge

Norf, got it.

KK - xitaa anaa kudamaa! might venture out to mother land this summer...

I made a tasteful video, Malika. When I go home tonight, I am going to try to refine it a little and then I may even post it here. :D

Picture the scene.....

The word "TOPLESS" appears on your screen when you play the video. A second later, the line "What I am doing is not a nice thing, is it?" comes up...(then the video really begins)...

A can of drink is on a table. The camera zooms into the can (well, unsteadily shakes really). Then you see my hands on the can and I (with some pretend effort) I pull the can top off, show it to the camera and casually flick it away. I zoom (again, not really) into the can and then show the place where the top used to be. The video finishes. A line appears: " FGM, anyone?" :D

Oscar material? :P

Kool_Kat   

Malika, not only am I fulay to go Somalia, east Africa dhan baan ka baqaa...Germaphobe-nimo yarna waa igu jirtaa...But when I see the photos my friends post, ciil iyo caro baan meel la fariistaa...

Malika   

^Loool@ Germaphobia - if that is the case, Africa isnt the place for you..too bad. Indeed your missing out!

Maaddeey - No comment..lol

Ngonge maantaa ciyal suuq buu noqdee..even though I get his joke..lol

NGONGE   

Malika, I thought I dealt with a sensetive topic humourly and without being too crude. Maybe I was wrong! Should I not publish this video then? :D

A can of drink is on a table. The camera zooms into the can (well, unsteadily shakes really). Then you see my hands on the can and I (with some pretend effort) I pull the can top off, show it to the camera and casually flick it away. I zoom (again, not really) into the can and then show the place where the top used to be. The video finishes. A line appears: " FGM, anyone?"

One of the best ideas ,,,,, lemme see if I can get funding for this :D

NGONGE   

^^ War I already made the video last night (rubbish but gives the idea just as I explained). :D

p.s.

Stoic, I think the people on that site objected to someone called NGONGE talking about their SL women. Ab tirsi ayaay rabeen. :D

Even if you made the video, you still need to keep it ,, we get funding then get 50% in advance ,, then pretend we are in the process of making it ,, give it a deadline ,,, then Boom publish it and get the final installment ,, :D

Chimera   

I held today the most beautiful Somali baby I have ever seen in my life, only 6 months old with big brown eyes that suck you in and an infantile smile that wakes the dormant father within you. I'm still awestruck, that baby girl represents everything that is good about humanity, my life has changed.