Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

Stoic, did they? I didn't read their replies. Anyway, I can't help myself. If there is anything to be mocked, I'm sure to mock it. :D

STOIC   

Nuune, haiguutiriin niinka.Tassi dhigtoon meey aheen..Ngonge defeated me in reading Somali...He was as rusty as me, but he passed me in writting Somali.

PS I read and they were NOT happy....look over Somali website comments section when you read their news...its the most entertainig thing with no filter

Don't scare him niyow ,,,, they were few Wadaads who get aroused by just mentioning the name "women" ,,,, nothing more :D

Those articles were the best specially for those SOLers and other people who are planning to go there in the future. They know there is always fun here ,,,, not killing and kidnapping :D

STOIC   

I got some for you here..

."This man is an insult to all men! He is clearly still little boy with too much pent up energy and needs to grow up. Why a site of this readership would decide to publish such indecency is frankly beyond me?! I for one would like to know who the editor is and what his view on this insult on women, especially muslim women"

"Obama is famous, the restaurant is infamous.

I don't like this NGONGE person. His stuff reads like a private letter to a friend"

Kool_Kat   

Subax wanaagsan...

Everyone seems to be travelling to dhulkii hooyo, makes me want to inaa boorso xirto aan dhinac ka galo anigana! Fulaynimada meel la'isaga miiro majirtaa, wax la'is weydiiyo maxumee?

Juxa, walee gabareey waan yaabay aniga...Melaha kalena aniga igu karbaash oo i dheh waa dagaal badantahay maalmahaan, adigana SOL dadka u fafako! :mad:

NGONGE   

^^ Give me the link. I couldn't find it.

By the way, talking of stuff that I wrote in the past. I was sat at my computer late last night and having a can of soft drink when a thought I shared on here a few years ago crossed my mind. It was about using a can of drink to highlight the problem of FGM.

Anyway, the can was there last night. The computer was infront of me and I had a web cam handy.

Now guess what I did? :D

Malika   

^Too much info @ Ngonge

Norf, got it.

KK - xitaa anaa kudamaa! might venture out to mother land this summer...

STOIC   

Jb.why? Are you about to do the Cinamon challenge on youtube....

PS: Warya save Ngonge from the picketing sheikhs..especially the famous firebrand preacher Adan Siiro

nuune   

Jacaylbaro;803845 wrote:
How do you say cinnamon in Somali horta ??

Cinnamon = Qorfe

Cardamom = Heyl

Cloves = Dhagayare

Ginger = Sanjabiil

The naked woman = Naagtii qaawaneyd