Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

Juxa how big is the travelling family???

IF you ever listen to anything I say- dont bring lots of presents and random stuff that cost you money and people dont appreciate. Give them the money instead and they know their needs better than you. IF you give them present- they will still expect money anyway- so just get lots of money and dont pay individuals- unless they are old or your favourit people. Pay them in lump sum as family and let them do the sharing accordingly. Be clear that is all you intend to give them and that no one should think their case is so special they need to appeal to you directly. So give certain um to habo and tell her uu qaybe. This will save you lots of headache and also family politics. And when the money runs out- she will tell them wey dhamatey No matter how much- it will run out.

I am so excited and I cant wait to see you.

Ibtisam   

I think Faheema has been online!!! WOW is that a post by Faheema!!!! hehehe Dude I gave up trying to call you- it is raining in SL again. :( FFix your Skype now that you have internet!!!!!!

good evening IBZ,

its a beautiful evening here in hargeisa. i'm listening to some fantastic music and waiting for the champions league games to start soon. i hope all is well with you. when i saw you earlier today, you looked very poorly and i was worried that maybe, you now had your own little black cloud hanging over you. It is great news that our friend Juxa will be joining us very soon. I'm very excited by her imminent arrival.

Juxa   

Ibti thanks I already learned my lesson from last trip. So this time it would be fine insha Allah.

I know people can buy what they need in Xamar... So won't bother with

Madax xanuun

wyre   

Evening All of You,

Tonight Waxa Aan Arkay Ilaa Hadda Wey Iga Dhaadhici La'yihiin, Madaxaa Illaa Hadda Igu Xanuunaayo,

This Arab Of Ab't 22 Oo Ishiisa Ku Aruurinaayo Warqad A4 La Laalaabay, Wiilal Kaloo Group Ehna Ey Fiirsanaayaan,

It Was Something Like Magic

Juxa   

salaams all

JB that is true but sometimes waa needs must! I have been on the same job for 6 years, meesha waan ku raagey oo hada cagaha i cuncunaya...

it is weird you work so hard for something, you get there and you feel WHAT NEXT?

Exactly ! ! ..... It is 7 years and half for me now and i'm just fed up. and it seems it is going down. We are lucky if the whole office is not closed after December.

Malika   

Jac, you and I both - sent out application forms, waiting to make the cut. Juxa only six years??..Lol. I think am too lazy to move - I have worked at the same place for nearly 8yrs, lived in the same house I moved in when I was 'wee' lass.., honestly, I need to move house, jinnkii gurigaa jooga waa buu ii bartee - scaring me everynow and then..[talk of randomness today]

Afternoon all, am on my way to a Thursday wedding - seems odd.