Sign in to follow this  
Thunder

Islamic groups

Thunder   

After Juma prayers a young man handed a pamphlet infront of the mosque, another man from from the mosque came after him and took it out of hand. Then other men came out of the mosque and told the young to leave or they'll call the police.

I found one of the pamphlets and it was from a group calling for the establishment of an Islamic state the group is called "Hizb Tahrir" or "Hizbut tahrir" I'm not sure which one.

They talk about current political atmosphere from Afghanistan to Washington.

Is any one familier with this group or any other group?

Salaamu Alaikum

To answer your question this group you met are called Hizbur Taxriir and they call to Khalifa and the Islamic state. Even though I agree with their main objective which is to establish Islamic estate these people use the wrong way (manhaj) to accomplish their goals. All they do is issue phamplets and stick posters up. how is this gonna help us this retrogressive.

For me establishing the Islamic state begins at the home. Muslims have to brought up with knowledge of Islam then they can act on this knowledge and struggle to establish the Islamic estate according to Sunnah and Quraan.

This group is very small and generally lack scholars they are a minority amongst many other groups struggling for Islam. But I think you should stay clear of this group because they simply lack the knowledge and hence the manhaj they are adopting is wrong and u may be misleaded.

Mujahid........ Over and out

--------------------------------------------------

Love for one another what you love for yourselves

--------------------------------------------------

Mujahid said "But I think you should stay clear of this group because they simply lack the knowledge and hence the manhaj they are adopting is wrong and u may be misleaded."

I say stay clear of all groups. Say: 'I believe in Allah', and thereafter be upright.

Samafal   

salaam,

hi thunder, hell yeah i am familiar with this group you mentoned and i have friends from them in my university. this group was first established in syria by an arab man but received large followers from pakistan which is where their main base. They call the change of leadership in the islamic world and particularly pakistan and establish khilafah once again. They also have followers from here in britain mosltly from muslim youth who were born in britain. From what i see their intention is good becouse what muslims lack now adays are true laedership which connects us all, but i dont agree the way they want to establish khilafah becouse they dont give that much emphasis to islamic knowledge which i believe is the base of any revolution.

I hope that answers your concern

salaams