Sign in to follow this  
Member-sol-

What's your major

Asalamu Calaykum wr/wb

For those attending uni, what is your current major

along with your GPA.

let's hope this thread leads to more fruitful talks.

w/salaam.

I start uni in the fall. I am going to take economics. I hope to one day get my phd and become a prof. I also want to be involved in the future Somali government. Minister of economic development or Minister of commerce :D Inshallah

i was in school for Criminal Justice before my little incident with the messieurs. haven't finished it, but hope to go back. Marx, gpa is just grading numbers for how well you done in a course. they take the average of all your grades and you get your gpa.

Originally posted by TopGirl:

i dont know how the GPA thing work n the UK, but my mojor is International Relations. 3rd year.

so what do wish to acomplish with that major topgirl?

Originally posted by Captain Warya:

I start uni in the fall. I am going to take economics. I hope to one day get my phd and become a prof. I also want to be involved in the future Somali government. Minister of economic development or Minister of commerce
:D
Inshallah

i wish u a betta luck than me.. cuz with my economics degree i couldn't find a job, thats why im in my student teaching now... inshallah will be become a elementary teacher...