Sign in to follow this  
Simple_Muslim

Business Network

A while ago, a friend suggested we should start a network of somali businessmen/women in the twin cities, I think it is a great idea. I'm trying to recruit SOLers in the business field, specially in the Accounting/Finance field.

So if you are living in the Twin Cities and would be interested in networking with other Somali Businessmen/women, reply to this post please.

why limit it to twin sites! namean! u could reach across the globe! i am alla buziness! holla back!

i am tired working for the man! so hook me up!! good idea! gimme the 411~~! i am all ears!!

Yes I agree with rudy. Set up a global network. Start with a homepage and forum and announce it at Hiiraan for example. There are alot of somali business companies worldwide even in China. Could be a first brick to a somali business conglomerate!

Dear friends, yes I take back my original posting limiting to only TwinCities residents, it will be a world wide business network of Somali Professionals and Intelectuals in the Business and Economics fields. Please now reply back with ideas as to whether we should have a forum within Somaliaonline or there should be other means of communicating. Shower me with ideas, lol!!! :D

SimpleMuslim,

Cool idea, but you need to go in more details

with the networking you mentioned here.

Do you have website for this purpose where the

nomads can go and read more?

am