Sign in to follow this  
Baby_GurL

Is it Wrong to say,I'm from SomaliLand and Somalia?

Well, Somaliland isn't officially a country right?

So that still makes you ...a Somali! When asked from what region you are from...that would be..Somaliland!

But if you do get recognized as a country..that makes you a lander na'mean.

That's just how I see it?!?! :cool:

I haven't seen any constructive or positive input in this board, towards the progress and future of our ppl and Nation; What's happening in our country is not a joke, so let's stop and think before we write any nonesence regarding somalia and somaliland which is the same as the name suggests. Besides remember those living the motherland dhulki hooyo are the people who are suffering. I'm from mogadishu and i never dreamed i would be asked a visa to go to hargeysa.But nonetheless it could happen and we deal with it when the time comes. But for noww The least we can do is to reflect what we learn and observe from those democratic countries we live in and use this medium to make possitive input towards the process our nation is going through.

god bless somali and its people!!

u r lucky if they even let u get a VISA after all :eek: [/QB]

EY!!What is it, somekinda doomsday scenario; a somali not allowing fellow somali to visit his land region whatever while allowing others including kufars. Come to grips my sweet waqooyi girl. It's just "GIVE & TAKE" in any civilized world. Let's just try to get along, everythinelse will be allright. JUST A THOUGHT, Thanks

HI TO MY FELLAH TEEN'S"

THIS IS EXCELLENT QUESTION ASKING EACH OTHER AS A DEBATE FOR SOMALI TEEN'S HEY BUT MY DEAR SIS WHATEVER YOU FROM YOU ARE WHAT U ARE"

"SPEAKING OF CHANGE"

DEAR_ SIS BABE_GURL" LET ME TELL YOU THIS SPEAKING OF SOMALIA_ AND SOMALI_LAND,"!!

WHAT'S IN THE WORLD" MEANS TO SOMALI_LAND AS THE WORLD SEES THEY SEES AS AUTHONOMY SELF GOVERNS WHICH THEY MAKE FULL PEACE_FULL PLACE AND STABLE PLACE BETTER THAN B/REGION AND ELSE WHEREIN SOUTHERNES OF SOMALIA SPECIAL MUQ_DICIO AND SUBURBS AND SOME PART OF IN MIDDLE REGIONS OF SOMALIA *** YES**** SOMALI_LAND IT'S PART OF SOMALIA ONE WORLD RECOGNIZE TODAY"

!!! "GREAT``,,``SOMALIA"!!!

WHATEVER YOU CALLED URSELF SPEAKING OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH YOU CAN CALL WHATEVER U LIKE OR U FEEL CONFEDECY BUT REMMEMBER ONT THING THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW AND THEY CALL'S SENCE BEGINING BIRTH SOMALIA

GREAT,,~~,,SoMaLiA"

GoD~,~bless"

!!! "SoMaLiA"!!! :cool:

still not going to change the way I feel about where I'm from...(SomaliLand) but with ur response i know now that everyone feels the same as me...Thanks 4 replying back with dissucsion and keep showin sum love.....

Peace [/QB]

lol@OG.what can i say!. i knew you were missing something..!!!

xamar cade is known for its unique houses of carved white stones, and a beach as beautiful as any on earth. elaborate mosques and minarets.

you will very much enjoy your stay og+ your tour guide will be the good looking nomadrebell.thats what i call custom made package for the only one O-G------ooops i hope this will not make OG motti jeloussss