Sign in to follow this  
honey206

IS IT BAD TO DATE SOMEONE BEFORE MARRIAGE?

honey206   

hey ma fellow brothers and sisters i wanna know if it's bad to date someone before marriage because alot of ppl do it and this confuses me. so answer please. thanx one luv.

as much as i respect your question honey ....i have to ask what's this ongoing topics about pre'marital relationships 'pre marriege 'pre dating'? what not leading to...get to the point why are you guys circling it?

which is it okay to have an intimate relationship b4 marriege ?

honey to answer your question u prolly know better than me the islamic principles regarding this..if people decide to date and have that westernized type relationship where physical and sexual encounters are involved no! it's prohibited in islam (duh) but here's the "CATCH" do modern day somalis feel comfortable with that (boyfreind/girlfreind) ideology take a good guess "yes"

if you ask me we're ignoring teachings and personal morals when we try and adjust towards this type of "conjunct_crowd" ... the issue should be more focused on why we do this. why we leave our morals behind when we face these issues. it's okay to court a grl but have her as your girlfreind and de'virginize THE sister HMM i don't know " what do you think " is it permissable> and most grls will probably reply and say "i won't let it go that far" .. well your sending the brother the wrong signals when you dress in thigh high skirts and glamorous make up " you look good sis" redface.gif but at the end of the day you refuse to go too far with him raising more confusion :confused: " i thought we were far enough in our relationship where we would both be comfortable to each other "sexually". but then ..then ya'll start thinkin like what"? is it okay when they both shouldn't of took that path or direction.

..when we're doing this what messege are we sending to our younger generations.who we see these days acting wild and out of control what ground do we stand on when were trying to tell them this and that is "wrong" .ASK YOURSELVES <>what is right and what is wrong/? huh..

are we in a position to lay down our own morals and obligations staying true to this westernization? all the scholarly people please join in this discussion.

that's just me plotting down my ideas .>>.

honey i dont' know if i answered your question but i do hope i lead ya'll in my level of thinking towards this let's have an adult discussion about this..><<< thanks for reading ONE LOVE MA'people..

ScarFace   

Listen HUNEY dont get confused and dont follow other ppl's steps LEAD Ya own and follow tha QUR'AN

There are clear verses in the Quran against the natural results of dating; from the seemingly innocent kiss to the more obvious.

SOME VERSES FROM THA QUR'AN READ IT PLZ(hope yu get tha POINT)

[24:30] Tell the believing men that they shall subdue their eyes (and not stare at the women), and to maintain their chastity. This is purer for them. GOD is fully Cognizant of everything they do.

[24:31] And tell the believing women to subdue their eyes, and maintain their chastity. They shall not reveal any parts of their bodies, except that which is necessary. They shall cover their chests, and shall not relax this code in the presence of other than their husbands, their fathers, the fathers of their husbands, their sons, the sons of their husbands, their brothers, the sons of their brothers, the sons of their sisters, other women, the male servants or employees whose sexual drive has been nullified, or the children who have not reached puberty. They shall not strike their feet when they walk in order to shake and reveal certain details of their bodies. All of you shall repent to GOD, O you believers, that you may succeed.

If you feel you can date someone without the physical stuff, you should be very honest with yourself and think about God first before you make your decision :D

nuune   

there is no need for explanation,just see and read the quraan and you will see whether it wrong or not!!

anyway ScarFace mentioned some of the verses!