Sign in to follow this  
dilenger

yo why most old pppl man and woman talk about behind u.

dilenger   

i mean for real this just happin to me today,i was chilling with my hommies today at near macdonalds after we ate and these bolice just pull over right next to us at the parkinglot just to ask us questions and there was this old man somali man in the macdonalds that knows me.

and guess what happin when we went home?pppl be saying to us if we get arrested and get cought by smoking something,see that aint right i mean i never in my life smoke weed or cigarates and this what iam getting,i was mad i mean so mad and couldnt believe that old man lie like that,i was ready to go to his house and asked him about what he said about us but my friend was like **** it forget alah is gona take care of that.

I MEAN I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SOME OLD OLD DUDE WOULD SAY SOMETHING THAT IS not even true,

so ppl what yo think?isnt it crazy make lies about u.

dilenger   

AIGH fool peep this ,aint nobody playing lame games,do u understand what iam saying?

and any_wayz dont reply if u dont undertand shit.

peace

dilenger   

HEY SUP YAAL THIS IS ME THE POSTER,AIGH THAnks ALL OF YO,and guess what? i saw that old fool yesterday and he asked me ride to the store to get some food i guess with foodstampt lol,and i burn the tires front of him AND FLIP My MIDDLE finger.so that was my payback.and i felt good.

thnx all u guys

peace holla at you boy

one.