Sign in to follow this  
j.a.m.a.l

hot

see nigga there is a place called heaven and place called hell. there is place called prison and place called jail one. two three you know it is 2003 when you die nigga go to hell cause you piece shit it ain't even hard to tell a lime to lemon that is my women laugh now cry later i rhyme gearter and out playa hater now first came the cash then A$$ then dash then came blunt and hash i get guns stach all i want is big bootty so i could stack my riches to stop all the snitches from staying in my bussiness eat her lick chocolate do her hard when she is late. redface.gif

by j.a.m.a.l:

see nigga there is a place called heaven and place called hell. there is place called prison and place called jail one. two three you know it is 2003 when you die nigga go to hell cause you piece shit it ain't even hard to tell a lime to lemon that is my women laugh now cry later i rhyme gearter and out playa hater now first came the cash then A$$ then middle finger dash then came blunt and hash i get guns stach all i want is big bootty so i could stack my riches to stop all the snitches from staying in my bussiness eat her lick chocolate do her hard when she is late. redface.gif