Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

undecided

Hibo   

I personally would not want my daddy or hubby wantin another wife but...allah did say a man has a right to marry while being married to another....just as long as everything he does for one wife he does for the other wife....if he decided to give one an apple he has to do the same fo the other...so as u can see havin more then one wife is hard not to mention expensive and Allah only said to do this if u can handle it...and most men don't do it that way or don't think about the feelins of the old wife coz he has a new one....I mean dang....and plus am a very jealous chik so I know I couldn't handle my man doin dat....hell nah...thanx fo readin 1ne luv

magic   

YOU FOLKS HAVE IT ALL WRONG...P DIDDY ISNT SOMALIAN...HES SMOLIEN (A SMALL ISLAND) PPL THINK HES SOMALIAN CAUSE SMOLEIA AND SOMALIA SOUND THE SAME WHEN PRONOUNCED... THEREFORE PPL JUST JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS. SAME WITH THE ROCK...HIS FROM THAT PARTICULAR ISLAND AS WELL.

HOLLA AT YO BOY

~1~