Sign in to follow this  
Bootylicious

ADVICE NEED ANY?

HEY WHAT'S UP YA'LL

MY NAME IS HIBO,

I REGISTERED ON THE NOMAD SIGHT TO FIND PEOPLE THAT NEED ADVICE FROM A TEEN THAT WOULD UNDERSTAND THEM.WHICH IS ME....IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON RELATIONSHIP,MARRIAGE,FRIENDSHIP ADVICE I'M HERE TO HELP......ANY OF GUYS CAN HELP ME BY ASKING FOR ADVICE...AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP.

I'M LOOKING FORWARD IN HEARING FROM EVERYONE

cwm37.gif

Hibo   

hey whats up

Fa sho I'm gonna be emailing you because I need some advice..........

hope you can give me good advice

bye!!!

yea I need an advice. Hope you can help.

Ya see, I just discovered My man of 8 years have been cheating on me with my best friend of 2 years. I discovered them couple of days ago, in my room, in my BED. That son of a *****. How dare they. So I did what every sane woman of 19 would. I marched up to them, I stood beside the bed, and said " what about me, when I'm i going to join" so stripped down and I joined them.... :D

lool..I'm kidding... ;) I figured since you weren't gettin any requests, I might make up one, somthin you can work with. So just play along.

What do you think I should do??? ;);) ..plzzz help me undestand this...bla bla, you know how it goes...

ciao