Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Bending the rules for the Arabs?

Janna   

Originally posted by Haddad:

Elaborate
in regards with the teachings but your opinion

From your understanding of what the religion says.

I don't want your actual opinion. Reading the fatawa's and help those who are confused by the response. For example, if I were I read a certain fatawa and was puzzled by the response then I would come here and ask you or Brother Nur to help me to understand what the Shayka was saying in case I misinterpreted it.

Som@li   

Next time remember come up with reference,the author,the name of the book,the page num,the publisher etc,this will help others to help u easily, and i guess your Qs has been already answered.

And this is islamic section, No silly comments of who is hairy,and who is not? :mad:

Janna   

Brother Farah

I read that book a long time ago. How can you expect me to remember that exact name of it? Perhaps your memory is far better then mine. And the comment about Arabs been hairy, wasn't a silly comment. It's the truth and as far as I am concerned they don't seem to mind. As I can recall from my schooling years, Arabs use to make jokes about how hairy they were and I remember laughing along to it.

looooooooooooooool @ bending rules for arabs cause they hairy.......... Not all are I think? Are you asking if it's okay to shave legs and arms??????????????? If so, try asking WHY NOT?

Plucking eyebrows is haram, but never heard about arms and legs?

Janna   

My brothers and sisters in Islam, I am not asking about the eyebrows. So I don't want to hear another word about eyebrows.

salams to all... delta we have been thought a lot of things while growing up by those who look after us but that does not mean they teach us the right things all the time right?... i think the best thing to do is to ask the reliable sources the same question,, you will get ur answer Insha Allah... i don't thing has anything to do with arabs Allah knows best... prominent scholars they give answers with proofs from qur'an and sunnah not from their head.. the way a lot of people do it nowadays... the only thing i know for sure is that women cannot style their eyebrows... Allah knows best...

and please do not depend on opinions of others regarding the "diin" specially if they are not based on Qur'an and sunnah.. if they are not based on these too with the correct understanding u are going to be missled.. 'cause the diin is the most precious thing we have without it there is no taste in life... no purpose to live for..

wasalam..

wasalam...

Janna   

Islam-today and the rest

I am well aware of the rulings regarding plucking of the eyebrows. I do not need to be remainded. However thanks. Having said that I am not one who pluckes her eyebrows.