Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

hacking or Cracking?

Hey everyone

Hi, Well somebody actully a guy I don't know never heard of never seen who is a somali and a muslim has hacked 2 emails of mine.......He calls it's cracking but I call it hacking.. The second one got hacked because I was being rude, the only reason I was being rude was to make him hack it because I had installed a firewall and it didn't even keep him out....

Oh yah and all this started b/c of my sister.......he's basically a jobless dude who has nothing bettter to do...

My point is can anyone help me......I mean he took away my lovely email and all the people in my msn......he can even talk horrible to them and say mean things........I am dying to get it back and I am thinking their are some smart people out there who can help me.........

Help pretty please

please

please

please

please

thanks for reading my post

take care ya'all

whats your operating system? also, run ie,internet explorer, click on help/about and lemme know what version its.

most probably u dont have ie patched to the latest service pack.

later!

maajo   

honey ..there is no way ..that email was gone u have to deal with him...or do one thing i can do fever for u..give me ur email adress and previous password .. i will try to return it to u.... smile.gif

sista!

u should never publish your passwords on public form! that is a NO! NO!. U SHOULD HAVE EMAILED TO HIM PRIVATELY! even though i wont give my password to no one!

i would recommend to change you passwords asap! since your email boxes r like 7/11>>open 24 hrs!

ops I didn't think of that before..............ohhhh noooo

but then again it was already changed and I don't know my new one because someone hacked it so it doesn't matter.......

But anyways I hope maajo gets this messgae.

Tuvok   

sweet_gal,

The correct term of what happened to you is "cracking." Oftentimes people don't know what the literal terms "crack" & "hack" mean. Hackers are smart and efficient programmers who most often develop better softwares and programs. Crackers (and/or coders) are malignant intruders who cause mischief and loss of property.

Definitions:

Hacker:

One who is proficient at using or programming a computer; a computer buff.

Cracker:

One who makes unauthorized use of a computer, especially to tamper with data or programs.

boycott   

I'am wondering if maajo is having a conversation with Bill gates right now to recover Your e-mails with the previous password ! (you will tell us more sxb) :D

I'll advise you to try again with your e-mail, then click reset password, and put the same informations like when you subscribed.

There are many different ways that someone can hack your e-mail. advanced hackers use cookies to collect your hotmail pass, the crackers use programs/trojans or stuff like that ( file that you executed and is probably running now on your pc ) get rid of all the sneaks .

Find a good firewall its free,

www.kerio.com detects all the programs that are trying to go out from your pc as well intruders, it blocks all the ports to any program running, unless you giv permission.

maajo   

NO HOW CAN I HAVE CONVERSATION WITH B..GATE..YA SIS U NEVER TELL UR PASSWARD IN PUBLIC PLACE.BUT I DO THINK THAT EMAIL WAS HACKED...ACTUALLY I AM NOT CRACKER/HACKER.AND I DID NOT SPEND MY TIME TO STUDY SUCH THING .BUT THERE IS ONE OF MY FRN..ALWAYS HACK MY EMAILS..I GAVE HIM THE ADDRESS AND YOUR PREVIOUS PASSWORDS..IF HE GETS IT BACK ..WE WILL SEE IT..IF IT COMES TO HACK FIREWALL CAN DO NOTHING I AM SURE..BOYCOTT..CAN U GIVE UR EMAIL ADRESS.. ALSO INSTALL FIREWALL..AND EVEN TELL ME WHICH O.P SYSTEM YOU ARE USING...LOOOOOL..."I AM JOKING MAN..

3zma1L   

This guy probably has a trojan or a key***ger tool(s) in your box. Update your Virus Difintions and fully scan your system,

if there are any trojans in your Box, your AV will find it.. if it does not, try to download an Anti trojan at here and

then, fully scan your box. If you find any trojans, remove it.

If you don't find any suspicious tools, then the chances are that you used other boxes which had those tools in it. It can be the schools, friends or family's boxes.

My advice to you is Don't use a box you don't trust its Administrators.

The second one got hacked because I was being rude, the only reason I was being rude was to make him hack it because I had installed a firewall and it didn't even keep him out....

Most people think that they are safe because they have installed a f/w in their box. Somehow, they are save if the

f/w is nicely configured but script kiddies would sometimes find a way in to that box. There are some

stupid f/ws that give you false sense of security while your ports are wide open. Most people use ZA and as far as I know,

it is the best. I use ZA 3.7 with Norton PF and very often Tiny f/w or Zygate. Sometimes, Badly configured f/w acts like a stupid. Try to read the FAQs to avoid your f/w acting like stupid ;)

Hotmail is not an easy target to hack, the guy either used those tools or he just guessed your email's password. Anybody can do some

guesses especially when resetting your password. Some people have an email with an easy to guess password, yet they think they are safe!

that email was gone u have to deal with him...or do one thing i can do fever for u..give me ur email adress and previous password .. i will try to return it to u....

Maajo can't help you, because he does not have enugh info. Maybe the guy does not use or read your emails, and if it is so, it is hard to trace him. Even hotmail stuff wont help you if you don't provide the neccessary information. If you are lucky, you get a response. If you still don't get,

try to get it diplomatically, this can realy work. Talk to the guy and say sorry if you hurt his feelings. Script Kiddies are sometimes friendly if you tell them how great they are and treat them like a professional hack3r!

Good Lucky!

;)

boycott   

MAAJO, okay sxb no jokes, here is the requested info

I'll use xp for the event

no junk mail or spams allowed.

If ya trying to avoid my firewall dont bother with auto executable vbs, cos i disabled scripts and java, i'am aware about fake formulars too!

I'll be on defcon 5 ;)

Sweet gal: to know who's watching close all programs, connect internet, press:

windows logo+r then write cmd press ok.

you will see black window appear in msdos mode then just type, netstat -a

you shoould see the list of ports, ip sockets.. if more than 1 is 'established'

more likely the rest are trojans, so remove them from the register base and from your system. follow Esmail's advice.

You're all so kind

Thanks a lot for all the responses I'll make sure to download everything u said........but I am kinda slow........what did u say I should do about finding out who's hacking me tha last person who replyed with the long reply not the one sentence one......Anyways thanks alot......I kind screwed up in the beginning and called them a hacker and a lot of things so being nice won't get it back........except he says I have to write a essay ( I am not stupid enough to waste my time writing an essay for a hacker) when exams are soon to start....so I rather not let this happen again

Thanks a million

TechBoy   

Thats right Tuvok !! Alot of people thinks there,s no big difference between Hacking or cracking ,just to clear it up , when someone say he,s hacking it doesnt mean he,s doing a bad thing, coz Hack denotes 3 things either writing a code , working on a computer or even diagnosing (fixing a problem ), Beside the word hack suggests the action of breaking into computer netowrks (Outside the internet) , On the inernet, the word Crack is used for that meaning .

Conclusion: Cracker : One who breaks into computer systems, steals information or vandalizes info.

Hacker : Someone who enjoys working with computers and testing the limits of systems .

: Who is Satan?

A: Satan is an MIS director who takes credit for more powers than he actually possesses, so nonprogrammers become scared of him. God thinks he's irritating but irrelevant.

oh my god all this cause of a guy took ur e-mail? the simplest thing to do is go to www.hotmail.com and put your user name and then click on [forgot password?] and then they'll ask your post code address and some other relevant information after you finish they'll prompt you to enter a new password ...(if he didn't change your info by this time) which i think he didn't ... other then that you can't do NOTHING..

future tip; no one could hack into your email unless they HAVE the password or they were using the same computer you were using and you forgot to logout or the cookies like boycott said, or if they close friends and they know all ur personal information.. i hope that will help you ..