Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

software..

hey guys i know there is alot of webmastes in this community but i was wondering .. what editing software you guys prefer to use??

i.e. dreamweaver .. frontpage ..etc

plus anyone got examples of website you guys done?

I recently did a project for my school, it was a contest and we were also getting credited for it.

I developed and implemented a website in ASP.Net language that allows a college to post the resumes of its students, and allow employers to post the job openings that they have...it was really need, I borrowed the resume builder from another website, attached it in, my professor said that I was unique because not many people thought about using the resume builder...(FOR ME, I AM EVERY COMFORTABLE USING ASP.NET, I AM USED TO IT BY NOW))I would have shown it to ya, but its still in my haddrive, and its a large file, didn't link it yet...once I DO, I BE SURE TO LET YOU SEE IT...

NOW I AM IN THE PROCESS OF DOING A PERSONAL WEBSITE, BUT I AM TOO LAZY TO EVER FINISH IT OFF, I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE DONE A DOZEN OF THEM BY NOW HAD I HAD ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD...

murefu   

IT DEPENDS BRO WETHER YOU WANT STATIC WEB OR DYNAMIC WEB...IF U WANT TO HAVE DATABASES YOU CAN USE ASP,JAVA SCRIPT,VB AND IF YOU WANT TO CREATE STATIC WEBSITE JUST FRONTPAGE IS HELPFULL TOOL:)

Amiira   

I am advising anyone not to be programmer unless you can handle the stress. It is not a fun job!

I studied e-commerce, but I guess it was west money. I couldn't sit in front of the computer all day coding . I don't know how the software people do it. It is the most boring job ever. So before you get enroll make sure you like the field.

Peace