Sign in to follow this  
shidaye

people (Need an advise please enter)

shidaye   

Hello everyone

This is my first post and i am very happy to be one of ya.

okay the reason that made me post this topic is that i will build a website soon and i need couple of advise from my people :D:D:D first question is the domain name I haven't decide it yet what to call it.

I think there is a lot of domain start with ((( SOMALI )))) so this time I want to name the website differently i call for your advise very fast

please tell me what you think is very important to me and any other advises is welcomed.

PEACE

ABDI

Okai wlc and all but MrSmart don't advertise all your ideas or i might find a domain i like between yours and register it before you :cool:

shidaye   

Sheytan !!??? Damn What name

Thank you Sheytan !!!? for your reply but what my intention was is to exchange info however you may be right and i give a second thought and decided to delete the domain :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thank you again Sheytan !!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

3zma1L   

As far as I know, the cheapest way to start your page should be with http://www.ipowerweb.com/

You need to select this hidden pragraph below to know more..

#Start..

Guess

500 MB Hosting

300 Pop eMails

PhP, CGI, MySQL..

and many more starting from 7.99/m

(I wish I were an affiliate so that I could take an advantage of this referral!)

#Finish

I have only 2 names to suggest and they are:

www.waanoiyowarcelin.com

www.illatali.com

why dont u make it shidaye.com that will suit lol

anyways...bother is hard to give a name unless we know wat that website will contain of.

give us some hint of wat u wanna put their in the space.

like do u want it to be like somalinet or somaliaonline or like anyother website.?

shidaye   

first,Thank you all

My website will a community website but more advance i will use this script VB (http://www.vBulletin.com) and alot of websites use it like blizzforums.com and webhostingtalk.com and i have also a Skin from vbskin.com so i am confidence from the technical side but the important side is attract visitors to my site. Now my website will contain General and entertainment stuff and alot of website called NET COMMUNITY and it's proof is working. but is it right that if i made Somali only i will not get traffic because if you i choose Somalia only website you put your self to a limit success PROFF there is no Somali website proofing that is successful the most successful one is Hiiraan.com 18,000 follow up by somalinet.com 33,000 (SOURCE: www.Alexa.com) for that reason i won't make it SOMALI website only i have chosen a domain name but not researve it so i won't annouced it your other side opinion is more than welcomed oh... by the way if any one want to work with me on this project he is more than welcomed because i am more than confidence that this website will be more than exclusive and special.

one last request do you like the black colours or the brighter ones it's important (http://www.vbskins.com/demo/indexemerge.htm)

when the project is launched I will introduce it in this forum.

Peace

umh bro try php fourm they are much much cooler!!!! plus you get dozen more of options for your site above all there are dozens of somali communities on the net these days man and each got there own fourm LOL try this out and you might get some ideas

go to altavista.com and search through the url's

in the search box try this [ url: w w w.somali* . * ]

and see how many results you gonna get ;o/ , but i think its all depends on where you live cause for a new site most of the members will be your local somalis wherever you are ... if ya need any help HOLLAAAA